Chapter 8

As soon as the camera stopped on us the guys had great pleasure taking their shirts off and showing the whole crowd and the audience watching all over the world their front half that showed S.I.X on their stomaches and on their back W.I.N before fist pumping the air and pounding their stomaches like gorillas.

That got the whole crowd cheering like mad towards us, before the camera panned off to another group of people somewhere else in the crowd.

What a bunch of tools they are I mentally thought to myself.

Not long after that all our phones went off with numerous text messages from friends at home who had seen us on the TV and the ones from Charla, mum and dad warning us to be careful and nice move the guys pulled. I just laughed and rolled my eyes at them.

“Wow just saw you on TV classic move from Ur bro and cuz plus the hottie on the end” that one made me laugh remind me to kill Kylie when I get back at the end of the month.

The game ended and to be honest I’m glad Australia won but it also sucks as we have to put up with a miserable Charla, Dan, Kieran, grandmother and grandfather which won’t be good but they will soon get over it but for some reason I don’t think Kieran will.

We met up with Charla after the game like she promised and we briefly saw mum and dad before they had to head off to dinner with the grandparents but before they left mum gave us some money for dinner when we went back to Dan’s apartment.

We left the game and ventured off to Dans apartment where Logan, Macaulay and myself were staying. Before we arrived dan had already given us the rooming situation.

 The boys were to get the room with two single beds and I was getting the room with the queen bed which suited me fine, the only problem was I had to share a bathroom with Logan and Macaulay.

but Dan did say I can use his ensuite and he will share with the boys which I took him up on the offer only condition was that It was cleaned before I used it and he assured me that his house cleaner had come by that morning and had cleaned it knowing that I was going to use it.

Dan’s apartment was pretty spacious it had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (if you included the ensuite) a nice sized lounge room and a medium kitchen area. It was the perfect size for one person to live in.

We soon settled in when Logan suggested we order dinner before it gets too late in the night, Dan thought that it was a good idea and ordered pizza.

It didn’t take long for the pizza to arrive and us to devoured the whole lot (well the guys did) I managed to only eat two and a half pieces before giving the other half to Macaulay who happily took it and ate it, such a pig!.

It wasn’t even 9pm when I decided to go to bed I was too tired from the events today, I said my goodnight to the guys which went on deaf ears before walking to the spare room to bed.

I woke up to my phone buzzing on the bedside table; groggily I retrieved it and answered it.

“This better be good if you’re waking me up at 8am” I answered rather pissed off that whoever was on the other end would notice.

“I’m really sorry Rea I didn’t realise the time difference” the voice replied a bit put off

I recognised that voice anywhere I guess I forgot to check the caller id before I picked up.

“Eb is that you? What’s wrong?” I asked now more awake.

“Yeh it’s me sorry again I can call later on if you want” she replied it sounded like she was crying

“EB what is going on have you been crying?” confusion coming to me.

“Rea he cheated on me.........Rob cheated on me with that skank..........you were the first one I called” she said sobbing into the phone.

With that I got up out of bed and started to head to where Logan and Macaulay were sleeping with the phone still attached to my ear as I was trying to calm down Ebony who was crying on the other end of the call.

 I walked into the room and turned the light on trying to wake the boys up I was greeted with a pillow thrown at me and demands to turn the lights off.

“Guys seriously, its 8am there are more important things going on at this moment than sleep” I said pointing to the phone and mouthing Ebony to them. 

  The guys looked at each other confused before realising who it was.

“Eb where are you now?” I questioned.

“At a party I think its Stephs house” she replied.

With that I said to Macaulay to call Josh and see if he can go and get Ebony from the party while I filled in Logan as what happened to his sister.  

Macaulay got off the phone to Josh and nodded to me to say it was ok.

“Listen Ebony Josh is coming to get you and take you home, stay where you are he shouldn’t be too far away, hear me”

“I see his car now thankyou soo much Rea I don’t know what I would of done...........what about mum and dad they are going to kill me for coming home with Josh” she replied worried etched on her voice.

“Don’t worry about that Logan called them and told them what is going on, your mum is waiting at home for you” I said trying to calm her down.

“Okay, Josh just pulled up I better go I will Skype you all later and tell you all the full story promise”

“No worries talk you later on love you”

“Love you and thanks again Rea. Tell the guys that they are legends in their own lunchbox and that I love them” she said laughing a little.

“Haha I will talk to you later” with that I hung up the phone.

The rest of the day was spent hanging around Dan’s apartment watching movies and playing the Xbox (well that was what they guys did), I on the other hand spent my time on my laptop talking to friends back home in Australia and stalking others on facebook etc.

I was roaming around on my laptop when I got an incoming Skype call from Ebony; I quickly answered it to see her face was a little red from all the crying from the night before.

“Hey how are you feeling today” I asked concerned.

“I’ve been better, hey are the guys around?”

“Yeah they are in the lounge room playing on the Xbox, I’m in the spare room, why do you want them?”

“Yeah I do actually.....I think I have a lot of explaining to do”

“That you do, I’ll just go get them for you”

I said before I yelled out to the guys to come in here because Ebony was on Skype. Within minutes all three guys walked into the room, looking worried.

“Here they are” I said as I pointed the webcam towards each of the guy’s faces.

“Sorry I forgot Dan was here, do you want him to go?” I asked since she hardly knows him as well as Logan does.

“Nah he can stay he needs to hear this too.”

“Ok well spill the beans on what happened last night, you have a lot of explaining to do.” Logan yelled while deadpanning his sister in the process.

-----------------------------

vote

comment

please