Chapter 7

I woke up at normal time well for me it was, it was 5.30am and surprisingly I was in my own bed. The thing is I don’t remember walking to bed; the last thing I remember was that both Macaulay and I were asleep in the movie room.

I got up anyway and struggled out of bed and got dressed into my workout clothes before I headed to the kitchen to make my shake before heading out the back door to do my morning routine.

By the time I finished my workout it was now 6.45am and I decided to go shower and get ready for the day.

I walked down the hall towards the kitchen only to be greeted by everyone at the table plus some. What’s going on why is everyone up at 7.30am in the morning usually they are not up until 8am I thought to myself well I guess I’m about to find out.

“Morning everyone what’s going on? Why are you all up early?” I asked confused.

“Good morning darling we have some good news hence why we are all up early” mum said drinking her coffee.

At this I didn’t notice that Dan and Charla were in the room as well, hmm that’s odd I thought that they had jobs to do today.

“Did you sleep well sweetie” dad said this time.

“I guess I did was that you who put me in bed?”

“Guilty I was walking past on my way to get a glass of water and saw that the two of you were asleep and the movie still playing, so I decided to put you both to bed as the floor is not a comfortable place to sleep.”

“Ok that still doesn’t answer my question as to why everyone is up early and surprisingly dressed” I stated more firmly.

This time Charla was the one to start talking

“Well Kieran is back and he got us all tickets to the CRICKET” Charla said excitingly.

England is playing Australia in a test so Charla managed to score the family tickets to the cricket game.

Ironically grandmother and grandfather were already going since they are the Queen and King and dad and mum were their guests so they were already going, but I wasn’t expecting us to go and get awesome seats with it.

It didn’t take me long to get ready again for the cricket, this was such a surprise to me everyone else knew about it besides me I guess I wasn’t really paying attention at the dinner conversations going on the night before.

Mum, dad, grandmother and grandfather all left together as they were leaving earlier than us due to the fact that grandmother and grandfather had to do some pre presentation before the cricket started and mum and dad were going to get their seats and were there for moral support.

We left not long after them to go to the cricket after Macaulay and I had packed our bags. We were going to stay with Dan at his apartment in the city as mum, dad, grandmother and grandfather were going out for dinner after the cricket  then heading over to the palace in order to get ready for the gala dinner that was happening in a couple of days, and the guys had it planned already that we were staying at Dan’s  for a couple of days before we headed back to the cottage to pack again and then head to the palace for the gala and spend a week or two after due to the fact that grandmother had business to attend to after the gala.