Chapter 9

“Well it started when we arrived at the party. Rob had, had a drink before we left and well it was alcohol of some sort, I think his brother Aaron had given him some......... anyway his breath stunk while he was going in for a kiss so........ I knocked him back saying that if he wanted to drink; he can kiss my ass, before his stinky breath would kiss these lips.

 As the night went on he slowly distanced himself from me and spent most of the night with his mates, which was ok with me because I was chilling with my friends anyway. Anyway it was getting late and I hadn’t seen Rob for a while, so I decided to look for him because I wanted to go home.

 As I was looking for him, I saw a random couple making out near the kitchen, but as I got closer I saw that it wasn’t a random couple it was Rob with that skank Natalie full on making out like no one was watching.

 I just stood there frozen to my spot just staring at the two, until they stopped and started to head elsewhere. That’s when he saw me............ before he could say anything I bolted out the door crying my eyes out.”

At this stage Ebony was crying and finding it hard to continue, but she paused, wiped her tears away and continued on.

You see Rob is a year older than Ebony as she is 16, He is 17, the same age as me for a few months anyway because I’m 18 soon.

Anyway they both met each other at a party that they were both at and well they started talking and after a while of hanging out he asked her to be his girlfriend, even though they don’t go to the same school they still managed to spend time with each other, which was cute.

“I walked outside; it was fresh but pleasant when he started yelling my name while chasing after me. I stopped eventually just so he would stop calling my name, but he got closer until we were at speaking distance before he started to explain, but yet again I cut him off and walked away, that’s when I called you guys for help.

When you said Josh was on his way I made my way to the front of the house trying to avoid Rob and the looks I was getting as I rushed outside the front door and onto the street. Of course Rob followed me out but as soon as I saw Josh’s car in the distance I hung up from you guys and got into Josh’s car.

 The look on Robs face when I got into Josh’s car was like he wanted to punch something.

In the end I got home thanks to Josh and he even walked me inside, then left me in the hands of mum and dad, who knew enough of the story thanks to you guys to tell me that they will talk in the morning about it with me, so I headed to bed.”

“Was that it?” the guys all said, pissed off well Logan was mostly.

Ebony sighed before she continued on with the story.

“no, I woke up to a bunch of missed calls and a bunch of text messages on my phone, all from Rob saying he was sorry and also  trying to explain what happened, saying that it wasn’t what it looked like blah blah blah, so I simply ignored the rest of the messages.

It got later in the day and the messages finally stopped, but while I was watching TV the doorbell rang, so I got up and answered it. It was Rob still in last night’s clothes at the door. I opened it and just said it was over for good and to leave me alone, he tried to say sorry but I wouldn’t take it.

 I explained to him that going out with him for more than 2 years then seeing him with another girl while we were still dating hurt.

So I decided that it was best that we ended things, he was hurt by it but then agreed to it saying he was a fool and that I had every right to end things. So after he left I closed the door then burst into tears again.

So yeah that’s what happened, I broke up with Rob because the scum cheated on me” she finished relieved that she got it all off her chest.

“Wow I’m sorry we’re not here for you. Trust me when I get back we are going to do a girls day just the two of us” I said trying to cheer her up a bit.

“That bastard is going to pay for what he did” Logan angrily spat before walking out of the room, followed by the other two.

“Uh is he ok?” Ebony questioned worried.

“Yeah he will be fine, once he cools down, I think it’s because he isn’t there to protect you and plus he probably wants to kill Rob for what he did” I spoke seriously this time.

“Well would you tell him I will be fine and also would you remind him that I will see him in a couple of days. I better go I have to help mum with dinner...... dad has a couple of mates coming over for dinner and I’m babysitting tonight, so I best get ready” Ebony said before blowing a kiss into the webcam before signing off on our Skype call.

It was true the day after tomorrow Logan was heading home, and the rest of us were heading back to the cottage as dad, mum, grandmother and grandfather were back from setting up for the gala dinner being held next week at the palace.

-----------------------------

vote

comment

please