"Please hear me out before you say anything, okay?"

"Okay."

"So, I know we haven't been together for that long, just a few months. But we've known each other for so much longer than that. I've also known how I feel about you for a very long time and I know you have as well. You're always there for me when I need you the most, you're everything I need in life. So I started to think, why waste any more time? Why not just start our lives together, officially start our lives together? Which is why, Violet Ella Brown," Daniel says before getting up. He walks over to my side of the table before going down on one knee.

"Daniel," I gasp in surprise.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes," I say without a single doubt in my mind.

"Yes?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I exclaim, making a huge smile appear on Daniel's face. He gets up and slides a ring on my finger, which I didn't even realize he was holding.

"I love you so much Violet."

"I love you too."

That night wasn't even that long ago, but we both came to the conclusion that we wanted to get married during Daniel's winter break. We could go home to Australia and get married there. Of course, we could've waited until after the season, but neither of us wanted to. It's like Daniel said, why waste more time?

"Do you know if your parents are coming to pick us up?" Daniel asks, snapping me out of my trip down memory lane.

"Eh, no clue, they didn't say. Are yours coming?"

"No clue either."

"Well I guess we're going by ourselves then," I say as we walk into the arrivals area.

"SURPRISE!"

"Oh my gosh," I gasp, very surprised by the sight I'm seeing in front of me. Here we were thinking there'd be no one to pick us up. But in front of us are both our families, along with our friends.

"Did you know about this?" Daniel whispers into my ear.

"Nope, you?"

"Nope," Daniel says before we walk over to our family and friends. We greet each and every one of them, still overwhelmed by their surprise. After saying hi to everyone, we quickly go home. Because after all, there is a wedding coming soon!

Planning a wedding is more stressful than I ever imagined, but at least, the big day is here. Today I'm getting married to the love of my life, Daniel Ricciardo. I stare at myself in the mirror, not able to believe that I'm actually wearing a wedding dress.

"Are you ready?" Joelle asks, making me look around to her.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I reply, feeling nervous now that the moment is actually there.

"You look absolutely amazing Vi."

"Thank you, I hope Daniel feels the same."

"He will, I'm absolutely sure he will."

"Only one way to find out I guess," I say, just as the door opens. My dad walks in, who gets tears in his eyes when he sees me.

"You look so beautiful," he tells me as he walks over to me.

"Thanks dad," I say as we hug briefly.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go," I say and my dad holds out his arm. I put my arm through it and together we start walking to the entrance of the room where everyone is waiting for me. Including Daniel, who I'm very eager to see.