Scarlett's Destiny

ALEX WINCHESTER 

I pulled myself out of bed the following morning and got dressed in a fresh outfit. Long pants, white shirt, black shoes. The door opens effortlessly and the sun spills into the room. Something tells me to stay but I know I have to go get things before Dean and Scar wake up. Something special. I start up Bessie and drive down the road. To an old pawn shop. I park and walk inside looking at all of the silver jewelery. 

There had to be something. Looking through the glass cases I found it. A blue crystal caught my eye and I stared at it and pulled out a sketch. They matched. I bought the necklace and put it in my pocket. I pulled out of there and headed to another place. One I saw before. One I've been to before. 

I pushed open the foreclosed door and walked inside. It looked the same. I walked up the all-too familiar steps and into the room that I remember being hers. I stood in the doorway, pendant clutched in my hands and my gaze swept over the musty room. Imprints in the carpet suggested where furnature used to be. I slid the chain over my neck and sat on the floor below the window. 

I closed my eyes and willed myself to fall asleep. If this was the place in my dreams I needed to see why. I opened my eyes to a room painted black with papers lining one wall. Typical hunter roadmap if you ask me. I looked around and saw that the bed was pushed against the opposite wall of the roadmap, beside the door. A desk was pushed opposite of me, and when I stood up I found that I had been sitting inside a dresser. On top was knives and guns. I smirked. I looked around more and heard someone walking down the hall. 

"Mom I told you before I got a bad feeling about Dad and Uncle Sam going on this hunt. I dont like it at all. I need to go after them. Its the same feeling I got when.... you know..." Scar walked into the room, wearing black leggings, a black cami, and black fingerless gloves. Her red hair waas pulled into a bun high on her head. she sat on her bed and pulled on black hightop vans.

"For the last time Scar you're not going. You know the price on your head right now? Your lucky Cas has agreed to stay here until heat dies down."  I look over to see myself, no grey hairs yet, but definatly a year or two older. Wearing what I was right now actually. Scar rolled her eyes and walked through me and grabbed a knife with carvings in th blade and handle, and a colt revolver with similar markings. 

"I can take care of myself." She said agressivly to me. I put a hand on my chest. What went wrong between us? "Since you obviously cant. You're out of the game mom. You know that. since you lost your leg your game's been missing. Two years Mom give it up." I gasped my own voice echoing around me. I lost my leg? My future self made a face of sadness and left. Scar sighed and walked over to her desk resting both of her palms on the dark wood. She sighed and turned around. "I think you've seen enough." She raised an arm and moved it to the side.

I woke up with a gasp and looked around the room. What the hell was going to happen? I got up and walked downstairs and out of the house and drove home. 

SCARLETT DESTINY WINCHESTER 

I woke up to Bessie's loud roar. I sat up and looked out my motel window. Mom pulled up and got out walking into her room. I got up and went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Like you practiced Scar." I breathed in whispering to myself. I stared into the mirror and a image started up. I smirked. I got Uncle Sam's genes after all. (A/N: yes Ik he got fed demon blood and got his powers but for heavans sake im just passing it as genes.) I whispered to the image and It moved to the TV in the room next door. 

I saw mom wake up dad and they started talking.

"I had to go to the house."

"Alex you should have taken me with you."