Castiel

SCARLETT WINCHESTER

I growled at the man who REFUSED to help me. "You expect me to let this man, pull my father out from Hell?" I scream at my mother who looks offended.

"Scarlett Destiny you know I want your father back as much maybe more than you do. He's saved me countless times and I'm not going to let those efforts go to waste." She spoke calmly. How could she keep her cool at a time like this? I looked at my grandfather and he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I ain't into trusting an angel either but.... It seems like our only option at this point." he told me and I sighed knowing he was probably right.

"Fine, but if your trenchcoat ass fails at this you'll have more than satan to deal with." I point an accusing finger at him. "I promised my father I would get him out. So this better work." I cross my arms and the male nodded.

"Understood. I will not fail then. Your bond to Dean is very strong I can see that." He says coldly. "And your bond with your family overall is very strong."

"Cut the crap and pull him out now." I roll my eyes and look over at Grandpa. HE shrugs and looks at Castiel.

"It's not that easy..." Castiel started and I picked up a knife and threw it inches from his head.

"You. Will. Pull. Him. Out. Now. Otherwise I won't miss again." I growl and my ears pick up a purr. "YOU CALLED SAM!?!" I turn to my mother. She looks down while nodding. I look at my grandfather and then scream as I walk downstairs and step into the panic room and shut the door locking it behind me. I sat on the chair and looked through some papers that were on the desk. The large fan above me made it kind of hard to read but I managed.

SAM WINCHESTER

I pulled up and saw Scarlett's car. One Bobby and I had fixed up for her. I got out and ran inside. "Where Is she?" I asked Alex who had her head in her hands. She pointed downstairs and I ran to the basement door.

"Sammy," Bobby called. I turned around and ran a hand through my hair. "She just stormed down there... give her a minute to cool off. Maybe reading some of Dean's notes will calm her down. Take a seat. I made food." He said I sat down next to Alex. "Everything's going to be okay.." I try and tell her. Truthly, I miss my brother like hell. I tried to make a deal for him to come back for ten years in my delusions.

I heard a door creak open behind me and I turn and see Scarlett standing there. "Why didn't anyone tell me that Uncle Sam died?" She said and Alex's head snapped over. "Is that why Dad's dead?" She asked. I stood up and shook my head.

"Darling you know your Dad wouldn't want you blaming your Uncle for why he's dead. He'd blame the stupid yellow-eyed demon for that." Bobby says. She nods and hugs me back.

"Scar?" I say.

"Yeah?" she looks up at me.

"Please stay close for now okay?"

She goes quiet for a moment. "Okay."

"Good.." I hold her and sigh.

She steps back and grabs a plate serving herself and sits down. Alex smiles and rubs her head. "Love you babygirl" she says and gets up.

"Hey Grandpa?" She then asks after taking a few bites of her food.

"Yeah sweetie?"

"Do you have any pie?" she asks and I start laughing. I tell them I'll go grab some and grab my car keys.

SCARLETT WINCHESTER

I sit up my head pounding. I look around and get up banging on the door. "HELLO??" I scream and it echo's all around me sending pain through my head. "SOMEONE?" I scream again despite the pain. I pound again and again to no use. I sigh and search the room for something. I come across a cross (how ironic) and I smile.

"CASTIEL!" I scream looking around. "CASTIEL PLEASE HELP ME!" I scream again and turn around to come face-to-face with the man. I jump and almost fall over. He catches me and examines my head. His gentle hands touch the bump where someone had hit me from behind.

"Hm.." He starts out and then sits me down. "Do you remember what happened?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Castiel please, my family, someone's up there pretending to be me." I look up at him eyes pleading. "Listen I know I was harsh earlier but my family comes first. Before me, before the hunt, before anything. Cas please just help them. Give them a sign or something!"

He looks at me for a long moment. "Then I need to ask a favor of you." He says.

"ANYTHING" I tell him and he nods once. He puts a hand on my head and then I feel myself slipping away. He pulls off my anti-possession necklace and then I feel him enter my brain.

CASTIEL

I open my eye and see Jim fall to the floor. I get up slowly and silently before walking to the door and opening it shutting it behind me. Scar is quiet in her head. Must have passed out from the intrusion. I march up the stairs and look in finding what I was looking for.

"Scar?" I hear a male say. I look to see Samuel looking at me confused.

"No, I'm Castiel. Scarlett let me use her body for the time being. She believes you guys are in trouble." I tell him flatly my normal voice a few pitches higher than I was used to. "I believe a shapeshifter is at work." I tell him and he nods.

"Maybe." He walks over and picks up a silver pitcher. and presses it up against the phoney's neck. She screamed and hissed moving away and Alex stood up and shot her in the head with what I presumed was a silver bullet.

"What the hell?!?" Bobby screams.

"Sorry, the imposter has been taken care of." I walk up.

"Scar?" Alex looks at me in Scar's body and I nod.

"Scar's body, not mind. I request you keep Jim locked up until I return." And with that, I leave Scar's body and return to heaven to start pulling Dean out of hell.