The day we met.

SCARLETT DESTINY WINCHESTER

I walked out of the bathroom rubbing my still wet hair. I looked at both of my parents waiting for their opinion. My mom smiled and so did Dad. Uncle Sam whistled and laughed. 

"Dang Scar, I barely recognized you." HE said. I laughed. 

"Thanks Uncle Sam." I responded.

"Wanna go for a drive? I've been meaning to spoil my little destiny anyways." HE says and I nod pulling Dad's old leather jacket on and walk outside into the bright fall air. I breathe in and run a hand through my now bright red hair and smile. IT shone brightly in the sun and the cold air was a refreshing release from the cramped and humid room. Sam hopped into the car and I sat next to him. 

ALEX WINCHESTER 

I smiled at Dean as Scar and Sam left. "She's taking after you so well." I say after a moment of silence. 

"I don't see it." He responded smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and leaned over kissing him gently. 

"Yeah? Well she's rebellious, strong, independant, and have you seen her fighting improve over the years?"  I tell him and he laughs putting a hand on my back. He tilted his head. "MAybe she doesnt scream at cats like a certain someone I know." I taunted him and pulled back. He groaned. 

"Not you too." He says. "You and Sam won't let me live that down." 

I stick my tongue out and sit on the chair behind me. I looked around the small room and sighed. I still remembered the day that Dean and I met. 

I looked across the playground and saw two boys hanging away from everyone else standing behind their dad. He swatted the two of them towards the playground and his lips moved. The smaller of the two ran towards the playground and the other walked, hands in his pockets. I approached the smaller one and said a simple hello. WE instantly became friends. 

He told me his name was Sammy. I smiled and looked at the older one.

"HI, I'm Alex." I held my arm out and waited.

He shook it gently and smirked. "Dean." He simply says. "I see you met my brother" HE said nodding at Sammy who was playing around in the mulch. I nodded and looked him up and down. He was about my height and fairly cute. "You're cute." He said suddenly. 

I felt heat creepy onto my cheeks and I stuttered out an answer. 

I laughed and looked at Dean. "You were a charmer even when we were kids. I told him and he laughed. 

"I forgot about that."