Sam.

I got out of the bathroom a few minutes later fully dressed and curious as hell. I walked out into the bedroom/livingroom and sat across from Sam. He looked at me and then out the window just as the Impala started up. He leaned back and clasped his hands together. "I wanna talk about the Jinni" He said suddenly and I admit, I was taken aback. He looked at me dead in the eyes and was leaning forwards off the chair. I looked at my feet and closed my eyes. I sighed and put my hands on my head.

"The Jinni, Well... He's dead. Isn't that all that's needed to know?" I knew what he was talking about and I just didn't want to say anything. We had the perfect life in there and it scared me. Not being able to hunt far away. Sam cleared his throat and looked me more intensely. "Fine. I dreamt that Dean and I were married, My father was alive, you were still with Jess, and... I" looked off remembering the little girl's face. She was precious. Her black hair, Dean's eyes, my skin. And she watched me die. "Dean and I... WE had a kid. Right before I snapped back," I teared up and looked down and curled up. "She watched me blow my brains out Sam..." I looked up at him eyes filled with tears. "I need to leave. For a while, pull my thoughts together." I say and stand up grabbing my duffel and keys.

Sam grabbed my elbow. He looked at me and then nodded pulling me in for a hug. I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a message for dean. I left without another word. Started up Bethie and pulled out. I drove at least a mile when i saw the Impala roll past. I kept my head low and kept moving. I drove and drove, and drove. I didn't know where I was headed or how long I would be gone but, i knew i wasn't about to turn back. I pulled up on a dirt road and laid the seat back after turning off the car. I fell asleep to the sound of the night.

***Dean***

I was driving home from the store and I saw a blue Mustang roll past. The driver kept her head low. I shrugged it off and continued the way home. I pulled in and got out. I almost didn't notice Sam sitting on the curb. I stopped and looked at him. He held a piece of paper and was sitting where Bethie should be. "sam? What's wrong?" I asked and set the stuff down. "Where's bethie?"

He handed me the paper and I looked at the outside. I recognized Alex's handwriting and opened it up.

"Dear Dean Winchester, After the attack my mind's been scrambled and I've been seeing nothing but yours, and a little girl's horrified face as I blew my brains out. I need to think things over. I don't know when I'll be back or where the hell im going. But ill find my way back to you. Eventually. ~Alex Harrow"

I looked at Sam "When she leave?"

He ran a hand through his hair. "Five minutes ago. Right after I asked her about the Djinn attack." He said and shook his head taking a swig from a bottle that I hadn't seen sitting there. "I hope she doesn't get herself killed. Or possessed. She doesn't have the tattoo yet." He said. I sat down next to him and sighed.

"I hope she doesn't. I was going to ask her tomorrow." I say and pull out the box i'd been carrying around for months now.

*** ALEX ***

I'd been asleep for maybe two hours when I heard the purr of a car. I sat upright and looked behind me. It was a big black truck. I got out of the car and shielded my eyes from the light. I walked up to the window and was glad to see that it wasn't the police.

He rolled down his window slowly and looked at me. "What's a girl like you doing here?" He said. The way he looked was kinda sick. I heard a girl pipe up behind him.

"Shut your trap and get someone to possess her already!" It was a child. I didn't recognize who though. Before I knew it though, black smoke wafted from the car and consumed me. I blacked out and could only hear muffled voices. All i could hear was something about Dean. And Sam. an Ambush. Then I heard myself say a Name.

Lilith.