Ch30

"Harry!" Ron called out as he ran into Harry's office.
"Ron. What? Is everything okay?" He asked
Ron huffed catching his breath.
"Harry, Remember the girl, the one who was tortured?"
"Yes. So what?"
"She's still in st. Mungos, and the doctor's reported something weird. For all I know we should get going." Ron said.
"And so we will." Harry said as he grabbed his coat swinging it over his shoulders.

********
"Mr. Potter! Thank god you came." The St. Mungo's healer rushed towards Harry and Ron.
"Will you brief me about what happened here Miss...?"
"Helda. Miss Helda. And i rather you see it for yourself Mr. Potter." The healer guided them through the hallways if the wizard hospital.
Harry heard muffled screams and cries of pain from the rooms he passed. The air smelt heavy and like a...well a hospital.
He utterly hated hospitals but it somewhat became a part of his job.
As Harry and Ron entered the special ward room, the muffled screams heard outside were now clearly audible. Harry flinched at the high pitched sound. The nurse raised her wand and silenced the patient.
"So this is what's wrong?" Harry raised an eyebrow at Miss Helda.
"Not only this sir. On her chest there's a mark, circle with a upside down star." He explained. Harry looked at Ron and he understood.
"Other than that?" Ron asked.
"She keeps on mumbling 'they are coming'" she replied.
"Harry I have a bad feeling that this is a warning and something bad is going to happen." Ron whispered.
"We should floo Malfoy, he might know about this thing." Harry made an exaggerated gesture with his hands and gave Miss Helda a look saying that they'd be back.

******
"Mione!!!" Draco called out to her in a lazy voice, laying on the couch.
"What?!" Hermione shouted from her study.
"Come'ere! I'm bored." Draco replied moaning.
"Ughhh. Why don't you be productive and read or do sonething worth while." Hermione stomped to the Living room.
Draco pulled his stretched out legs making space for Her. She slouched besides him and lightly slapped his leg.
"Owww!" Draco cried, over-acting. He sat up punching Mione in the arm.
"Really? that hurt? How about this?" Hermione slapped him harder on the thigh.
"That was exactly how hard you punched me in the arm." Hermione complained.
"Well that was how har you pucnched me in third year." Draco said.
Hermione laughed at the memory.
"Ohmy. How long ago was that. And I do not regret that punch at all to be honest." Hermione stated with a proud look on her face.
"Foul loathsome evil cockroach, you called me right?" Draco cocked an eyebrow.
"Well...."
"Guilty and proved." Draco replied with a smirk.
"But... You are my foul loathsome evil cockroach. Mine and proved." Hermione pushed him down on the couch.
He placed his hands on her waist, her body hovering over his. Thier face barely an inch away from eachother.
"You're mine as well." He seductively whispered into her ear.
Hermione leaned and placed her lips on his. Engulfing their consious into a passionate kiss.
"I love you Hermione Granger." Draco said as he broke away.
"And I love you too Draco Malfoy." She kissed his forehead.
Just then disturbing the beautiful moment their floo flamed up.
"Malfoy! Hermione!" A voice called out. Hermione instantly identified the voice as Harry's.
"Harry.." She mumbled.
"Potter sure has great timings." Draco said as he gently pulled hermione off of him and stood up walking to the floo network.
Hermione trailed behind him.
"Potter you have horrible timing." Draco spoke into the floo
"Well apparently there are things important then your timings." Harry replied.
"What happened Harry?" Hermione asked from behind.
"Mione, great you're here."
"Where else would I be." She replied.
"Well for now I need you two at St.Mungos." Harry said. "As soon as possible. Actually, right now!"
"Alright Potter be there in Five." Draco answered.
Harry left the floo, and draco stood up with a tensed look plastered on his face.

----------------------------

Heya!!! Im sorry, im so sorry guys... I've been so kinda busy (with the other book of mine ofc) (and lazy). But now I'm back! So enjoy the chapter.

Let me know about your ideas and suggestions.
Leave a vote if you like it!

Xoxo