Ch11

"Department I would like silence over here." Kingsley shouted.
The people stopped shuffeling. Hermione was clearly nervous.
From somewhere in the crowd she caught the green eyes of her bestfriend. Harry smiled and mouthed a congratulations. Hermione smiled back.
"Today, we have all gathered here to bid farewell to our ex-head of law enforcement and welcome the new minister of head of magical enforcement." Kingsley announced.
After the old bloke was sent off it was Hermione's turn.
"I believe you all know, the war veteran, the brains of the golden trio, the brightest witch of her age, Miss Hermione Granger. Now Minister of Head of Magical Law Enforcement." Claps thundered the room. Hermione walked up to the small platform.
"Greetings fellow Aurors and Ministers. I stand here today, graced by this opportunity to serve the wizarding community once again. After all the sufferings of the war, let us put together all that we have to tear of all evil from this world so that no one has to see blood shed or torture again. I look forward to working with all of you." She said and stepped of the platform.
"Hermione!" Harry called out from the crowd.
She walked into the crowd to Harry. Harry instanly wrapped her in a friendly bear hug.
"Aww congratulations. I am so glad you made the decision." He said.
"Thank you Harry. I bet its all for the greater good in the end." She said.
"Mione!" Ron stepped forward.
"Ronald." She greeted him with a smile.
"Congrats." Ron wished.
"Thank you ron."
Ron now turned to harry.
"Harry I need to speak to you." He said.
"Yeah. Mione give us a moment." He said and walked with Ron.
**********
"We've got a situation." Ron started. "A homicide. Murder by magic." He said.
"Oh no. We need to get there ASAP. Get the others too." He said.
"Here's the address. Apprate there but wait for us before you get to the crime scene." Ron said and rushed off.

To be continued......

---------------------
Hello people! Merry christmas and Happy hanukkah to those who celebrate them. Also happy holidays!!!

PS check out my other stories if y'all find time.

Vote comment share
Xoxo