Ch14

Hermione was having her usuall lazy morning. She picked up her coffee cup and suddenly heard a loud tap on her window causing her to drop her mug on the floor. Her favorite mug now shattered into pieces.
What the hell hermione cursed.
It was a pitch black owl.
Hermione opened the window.
"Oh who's are you" she said sweetly.
She attempted to tie off the letter from the owl but it kept on biting her.
"Owww" she cried out and the letter was finally untied.

Granger,
So i suppose i'll be seeing you today in the evening. Where to?

Hermione instantly identified the owl's owner and the writer of the letter. So she wrote a letter to that person.

Malfoy,
Well then at three broomsticks maybe. 7.30pm if you may. And malfoy, your owl is a prick like you. It f***ing bit me twenty times. Now i got bandages on my hands.
(Sorry about the language.)

H granger.

Mione tied the letter with great difficulty onto the owl and gave it a treat before it flew off.
Suddenly something pranced upon her legs.
"Oh crookshanks you woke up." She said as she picked up her old cat. "Wanna help me choose a dress for the evening?" She said as she petted the animal. Crookshanks meowed in response.
"No? Thats okay I'll call Ginny."
*********
"Ginny can't you just pick a dress that is decent please." Hermione pleaded.
"Mione its a date, you gotta look upto his standards. Im not gonna let you were just anything." Said Ginny.
"Its just some butterbeer and back. Im not going to a fancy restaurant." Explained hermione.
"Perfect! I know just what you need." Ginny said as she rummaged through hermione's closet for something.
"Aha!! Here you go!" She said as she placed the outfit on the bed.
"Thank god ginny. That is great. I'll go wear it." Hermione said.
"Remember mione. open hair and shoes are gonna be ready outside in the living room. Im going home. Have fun." She said.
"Yep thanks. Bye Gin." Hermione kissed her cheek and ran to get ready. She couldnt belueve it took ginny two hours to choose her clothes. Upon that hermione woke up late on this saturday morning. Which literally meant her day wasted.

Hermione got ready just in time to reach Hogsmeade. She was perfectly dressed in her black floral dress and knee high black boots. With a black bag to accompany her look. Her now smoothened beach waved hair perfectly completed her outfit.

_______________________________

Heyyyy guys!!! Thats mione's dress up top. Nice right? I know im great. (Lol jk) so i'll get to the date soon. No worries no hard feelings okay?.

Vote comment share
Xoxo

Special Mention
Utsa684