Ch25

Hermione entered her apartment and Dropped her bags on the dining table. Draco entered behind her with his bags in his hands.
"Hermione where--" he was cut off by her. "You could take the guestroom if you wish." She said.
"Okay. That would be okay as well." He muttered but audible enough for her to hear.
"Why is there a problem?" She asked walking towards him. His back faced to her. He bent down to pick up his bags. He stood back up and turned to face her.
"Well actually i expected to stay in your room since we were officially together." He smirked and wrapped his arm around her sleek waist pulling her to him.
She stroked his muscular arm with one hand as the other gripped his shoulder incase she lost balance. Hermione was totally red.
"Is that so you naughty minded prat." She smirked too. He just loved it when she did that. The malfoy smirk looks perfect on her. He stared into her beautiful brown eyes thinking how lucky he is to have her.
Hermione cupped his face and placed her lips on his.
As hermione broke away to catch her breath, she took a step back and fell on the bags behind her.
Draco looked at her and chuckled.
"Oi! Pick me up then." She insisted.
"Alright fiesty." He said and picked her up bridal style and took her to her bedroom. He smiled at the fantastic soul in his hands. Draco placed a small kiss on her forehead and placed her on the bed. He joined her an jumped on the heavenly bed. Hermione entwined her legs with his. He tucked a strand oh her hair behind her ear and grinned like a three year old with his favorite soft toy.
"You know you're so beautiful Hermione." He said.
"Thats very flattering to hear Draco." She replied.
"I feel so lucky to have you." He admitted.
"So am I." She pecked his lips and smiled.
Mione moved in towards him and Draco protectively wrapped his arm around her torso. Hermione closed in and placed her head on his chest.
"I love you." He said kissing her head.
"And I love you too."

-------------------------
Hello people!! Im sorry for the late and short update. I havent found much time recently. My apologies. Hope you're enjoying the story.

Dont forget to
Vote Comment and Share
Xoxo