Ch8

"Moving on to the elf list Andy." Hermione began.
"Draco Malfoy is at the top." He said.
"Well then I must personally attend to this business." Said Hermione. She stood up and put on her perfect black blazer on her white one piece.
"Address Andy." She demanded.
"here you go." Andy handed over a chit.
"Here goes nothing." Hermione mutters as she picks up her hand bag.

-----------

Hermione stood at the door of Draco Malfoy's apartment.
No more manor she thought as she rang the doorbell.
"Coming!" A gruff voice called out.
When the door opened, there stood a tall pale but fair man with a perfect six pack body shirtless with a pair of shorts on. Hermione blushed profusely.
"Granger." He said with a smirk.
"Malfoy." Hermione copied.
"Come in." He said. Draco walked in and put on a handy linen blue shirt and ruffled his wet hair with a towel.
"What brings you here Granger?" He asked.
"As the head of department of magical creatures, i have come on an all business purpose." She recited.
"I didn't say that you haven't" he replied bluntly.
Hermione ignored his comment and continued.
"We are revising our S.P.E.W project so I had some questions regarding it."
"Ask away. Im all ears." He agreed. "Okay. So Mr. Malfoy, you are in possesion of 3 house elfs. Am i right?" She asked.
"Yes. One here, one at work and one at the manor." He replied
"Do they have a room to stay in?" She asked.
"Yes." He replied bluntly.
"Are they given food?" She continued.
"Yes. They cook for themselves." Draco sounded frustrated.
"They're happy elves Granger!! Why do you even do this work Hermione?!!! Aren't tou ever sick of it?!" He was furious.
Hermione was shocked. She took a moment to analyze the situation. He called me by my first name she thought.
"I do this work because I want to survive Malfoy. I need it to keep me fed. And yes I may be sick of it! But do I have a choice??! Its not that everyone has inherited loads o money from their family!!!" Her burst out on Draco.
"Get a life Granger!! And so you know I have not taken a single galleon from my father!! The whole conpany stands today because I WORKED HARD!!!" He replied.
"And just so you know Malfoy, I'll be taking the position of Head of magical law enforcement next week!" She said and left the lavish apartment.
Who does he think he is? Thought hermione as she apparated back to her office.

--------------------
Okay. Like I promised. A kind of longer chapter for you people. Maybe not as quick as i said. But hey, atleast i did. Sometging is better than nothing anyways.

Btw has anyone watch Fantastic beasts yet. PM me your reviews.
A question: should I start the dramione magic yet?

Anyways the same drill.
Vote comment and share
Xoxo