Ch13

"There has to be some connection." Hermione complained as she paced her office.
Ron and Harry were there too seated on her couch.
"Its nothing. One's a muggle one's a witch. How can they be connected.." Ron said.
"Hermione I think you shouldn't stress so much. We'll go interrogate the relatives of the victims if they have any. And plus this stuff is ours. You should just sit back and watch, invigilate." Harry said. Ron nodded his head in agreement.
"You think that is why I signed up for this job. No Harry I can't just sit here and do nothing. But you're right I shouldn't stress so much. I'm gonna take a break for now. But I'll be back." She said and exited her office with her coat and purse.
On the way out Hermione bumped into someone again.
"Oh I'm so sorry miss. Let me gelp you." The man hermione bumped into said.
"No I'm sorry. I wasn't looking." She said.
The man looked up.
"Granger!" He said.
"Malfoy. What are you doing here?" She asked.
"Why to meet my friend. And Kingsley." He said.
"Looks like you miss you're friend too much these days." She commented.
"That's 'cause I have friends to attend to. Not like you Granger." He said.
"You foul evil person. For your kind information. I do have friends. More than you think." She replied.
"Then how about one more." Malfoy suggested.
"Sorry?" Hermione asked, puzzled.
"I mean would you like to hang out sometime. Coffee or anything." He asked.
"Umm I dont know. Maybe." Hermione was shocked and flustered at the same time. The slytherin Prince asking the Hermione Granger out.
She started walking away to avoid any more awkwardness.
"So will I see you?" Draco spoke loudly for her to hear.
"If fate wants us to." Hermione replied and smiled.
******
"Did I just see The Draco Malfoy, ask you out?" Ginny said as she closed the door of Hermione's office behind her.
"Ginny, what are you doing here.
Now I really think that the ministry has to do something about its security." Hermione said.
"Oh shut up. Anyways, answer my question." Ginny insisted.
"Maybe yes maybe no." Hermione answered.
"Oh my wizard god!" Ginny sounded shocked.
"What?" Hermione asked puzzled.
"Do you realize how hot he is? Wonder how perfect his muscles are." Ginny dreamed.
"You're married. And he's Malfoy." Hermione tried to put some senses into her best friend.
"Bad guys are always hot. But he's not necessarily bad." Ginny suggested.
"Ugh Ginny." Hermione said.
"Hermione lets go!!!" Harry shouted from outside.
"That's my call. Gotta go." Hermione stood up frm her chair and walked out of her office thinking about malfoy.

_______________________________
Yay dramione action.
Happy new year.

Vote comment and share
Xoxo