Ch24

"Hermione!" Harry shouted as he ran into her office.
"What?!" Hermione asked, startled.
"Where were you last night? We tried to send you signals you wouldn't respond." He said.
"Why what happened? It must have been in my purse." She lied.
"I know you're lying Hermione. Where were you?" He asked again.
"It none of your business Harry. I have a personal life of my own." She said.
"There was another murder. Its someone close to you. Remember Greta?" He asked.
"Oh my god. Harry my cousin." Hermione's hand covered her mouth in awe.
"Im sorry Hermione." He took a seat beside her.
"Whoever is up to this shit will pay." She muttered.
"There were reports of black outs, i mean power cut offs." Harry said.
"Yeah I know." She replied.
"How do you know?" Harry's eye brows furrowed.
"Well ya- know." Hermione tried to lie again.
"Hermione please tell me, where were you last night?" Harry insisted.
Just then Hermione's office door creaked open.
"Hello dearest." Draco absent mindedly walked in.
Hermione blushed in embarresment. Harry's eyes widened.
"Its not what you think Harry." Hermione immediately said.
"Potter." Draco said, embarresed a bit as well.
"Malfoy." Harry copied.
"Hermione can you explain whats going on here." Harry said very maturely.
"Well you see harry--" hermione was cut off by Draco.
"Its quite simple Potter. I, over here, am dating you dear Granger." He blurted. Hermione facepalmed.
"You're what?" Harry asked shocked.
"You heard it. We're dating." Hermione said throwing her hands in the air.
"Since when may I ask?" Harry questioned.
"A week or two maybe." Draco replied.
"Okay. This a bit too much too take in at once. So first and foremost answer my questions in one word or in detail if required." Harry said.
"Number one. Last night you were with him Mione?"
"Yes Harry." She answered.
"You've interrogated him?"
"Yes I have." She replied.
"And You have none whatsoever thought that he is a threat!!" Harry's volume increased with every word.
"Harry!! He's not a threat! He's changed.." Hermione insisted.
"Okay Mione. I'll have this talk later. For now number three. How fo you know about the Black out?" Harry asked.
"We were there." Draco answered before Hermione could speak a word.
"And Mione you didn't even care to tell me." Harry said.
"Harry I--"
"Malfoy would you care to leave!" Harry said as he saw Draco staring at the two.
"Actually no. Hermione happens to be here and so I shall stay here potter. If you like it or not." Malfoy sternly replied.
"Alright then. Mione what happened last night." Harry asked her.
"Here just see for you self Harry." Hermione gave up and with a twist of her wand at her forehead hermione dropped a memory into the pensieve in her office and sloched on the couch. Harry moved towards the pensieve and Draco sat next to Hermione.
"Why are you here?" Hermione whispered to Draco as Harry dipped into the pensieve.
"I couldn't wait to see you hun." Draco teased.
"Yeah right." Hermione crossed her arms.
Just then Harry popped out of the pensieve with a horrid look on his face.
"Hermione!" Harry started. "You went through an attack an you couldn't tell me about it?!" Harry shouted.
"Potter's having a fit." Draco murmured.
"What would I reason to you Harry! I'd say I went on a date with malfoy and was attacked. Of course not Harry." She yelled back at him.
Harry looked down at his feet, a little ashamed.
"Do you Realize Harry. My cousin just died and I can't even meet my Aunts. I cant tell Im wizarding police. They don't even know im a witch." Hermione Shouted at Harry.
"I'm sorry Hermione. But I'm gonna have to put you under Constant vigilance. Looks like your a victim as well." Harry stated.
"What! No Harry! You cant do this to me." Hermione whined.
"Im sorry we have to. There have been clues that are indicating towards you." Harry said.
"Like what?" Draco asked.
"The ages of the girls match Hermione's, there blood status, and the words you're next mudblood. Hermione its really frightening but its kinda real." Harry explained.
"They could be coincedences." Draco suggested.
"Of course they are." Hermione said.
"Hermione. Lets be on the safer side. If you want we can let Draco be your guardian, but after he's clear." Harry suggested.
Draco walked to wards mione and placed his hands on her shoulder.
"Mione if Potter is right then we need to keep you safe. I can't see anything happen to you again." Draco explained to her.
Hermione looked into Draco's etes and could see the truth and care he felt for her in them.
Hermione nodded agreeing to Harry's conditions.
"She'll do it." Draco turned to Harry.
"Great. Then Draco you have to promise me if anything. I mean anything happens you tell me first." Harry stated.
"Ofcourse Potter but one thing, you just trust me like that. An ex deatheater." Draco asked.
"Malfoy, Hermione Granger trusts you, she's dating you for lord's sake. And I know she never can mistakingly trust anyone. She trusts you, so I have nothing else to say." Harry said. "But if you hurt her the tiniest bit, you're dead meat."
"Of course mate. I wouldn't even let her get a scratch. She means alot to me." Draco said and shook harry's hand.
"Hermione be safe. We'll keep you updated at all times. Take care." Harry said and apparated out of her office.
"I didnt know apparation was allowed in the ministry." Draco asked with a puzzled look
"Perks of being a potter." Hermione huffed and slouched on her sofa.
"Its gonna be a long day." She said rubbing her temples.
"Is that supposed to offend me?" Draco teased pointing at himself furrowing his eyebrows at Hermione.
"You drama queen." Hermione teased Draco and pulled him to sit besides her.
Draco moved in and planted a light kiss on her lips.

________________________

Exactly 1000 words.... WOW! Anyways i hope you ppl enjoy the story cuz 740 views guys!!

Vote comment share
Xoxo