Ch12

"I want all the details now!" Harry said as he reached the crime scene with Ron and Alice (another auror).
"Victim's name: Gina Miles.
Age: 20 , non magical. No family found." Alice recited.
"And is it sure she died of magical influence?" He asked.
"Yes." Alice replied.
"And the other one?" Ron asked.
"Umm yeah. Her name is Ryan McAdams. Age 19. Witch. Died of a back stab." Alice said.
"Okay. Lets head back to the office. Once everything is settled with the bodies we tell Hermione. Untill the look for connections." Harry said.
They all apparated back to the ministry where Hermione was all settled down now.
"Harry! Could I help you?" She asked politely.
"Hermione we've got a case." He said.
"Brief me." She said.
"Two murders. One muggle one muggle born. Both females. Age 20 and 19 respectively. I'll pass you down tge files ASAP." Harry said.
"Okay. But have we any conncetions?" She asked.
"Yeah we're working on that. Hermione, are you ready for this? You havent been through any Aurir training." He said.
"Harry I'll be fine. As Kingsley said. They need my wit and boldness. And for that i am taking a little bit of training. Don't worry." She explained.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello people. Long time ik. But guess what i came bck wid an update. And....4 days to new year!!!

Vote comment suggest
Xoxo