ch1

"beautiful isnt it?" Draco said as he stared at the sunset. he tucked a strand of hair behind Hermione's ear.
"it is" she replied. hermione turned to take a seat in their manor balcony.
"its been such a funny journey Draco. hasn't it?" she said.
"yeah sure has."

1 year ago....

"yo wasssup Draco. hows all going?" Zabini said as he shook hands with Draco.
"cut it off mate. it doesn't suit you. you're italian." Draco rolled his eyes as he took a seat in three broomsticks.
"What's with the stereotype eh? Let me live my life until I get stuck with a better half." Zabini replied as he took a sip of his whiskey.
Draco didn't think it was necessary to reply. He just smiled and sipped on his beer.
"Talking 'bout girls. Who was your last?" Asked Blaise.
"Astoria Greengrass." Draco replied.
"That's gonna be a difficult one to knock off." Zabini snickered.
"Done it already." Draco smirked.
"Mate when are you gonna settle with one? Potter's already engaged. Weasley--"
"Hold that thought Blaise. Its difficult to find THE ONE. I'm very picky I suspect you already know that."
"Mate its high time though." Zabini insisted.
"You're talking like my mum. Shut up. Nor do you have one." Draco said.
"I'm gonna die single. Ginny's gone. No one else but her." He said.
"Very funny. I bet your mum won't agree on that." Draco laughed.
"Prick." Zabini murmured.

-------------
A promise is a promise. Like I said I will be back and here i am.
I am really excited for this one though.
See ya
The same drill
Vote comment and share
Xoxo

Graphic by coastie06