Ch3

Draco was reluctant to go to the charity Masquerade ball. But with Zabini he had to. There was no looking back.
He sighed and got ready. Draco wore a perfectly tailored all black suit without a tie. His hairstyle wasnt slicked back like earlier. He rather chose a rough spiked up style. Draco stared at his reflection in the mirror and smirked. Didn't he look dashingly handsome. He grabbed his mask from the vanity desk and put it on.
Blaise picked up Draco from his apartment and went to the ball Muggle style: by a beautiful mercedes car.

As expected the ball wasn't that intresting. All Draco had done till now was say hello to a couple of rich people and manage to make a small deal for his company.
Draco chose to sit a the bar counter and have a nice sip of something.
One thing Draco liked about masquerades was that you never know who's who.
Draco spot a young lady at the corner of the bar. She was very pretty as per Draco. He got up and had a seat next to her.
"One whiskey please." Draco called out to the bartender.
"Right up sir." The bartender replied and handed over the drink.
"Now what would a young lady like yourself be doing at a ball alone?" Draco asked the lady beside him.
"I could ask the same. And was it written on the invitation that its forbidden to come alone?" She replied.
"Not at all. Just innocent curiosity. Sorry to be very blunt but you look very beautiful for your own good." He complimented.
"Why thank you kind sir. You don't look too bad yourself." She replied.
"Oh no please call me Draco."
"Merlin's beard. The Draco Malfoy?" She soinded shocked.
"Yes. Why?" Draco answered confusingly.
She removed her mask to reveal a familiar face.
"Hermione Granger!" Draco almost yelled.
"Yes it is." Said Mione, rather calmly.
"My my. Did I just compliment you?" Draco was surely shocked.
"I can't believe that I did too." Hermione commented.
"Too much for courtesy but Granger you look wonderful tonight." Draco said.
"I can't believe Malfoy just said that. No mudblood granger now?" Hermione raised an eyebrow.
"I've left the past behind. But just because I compliment you doesn't mean I still don't hate you. Granger I despise you." Draco said.
"Never expected you to change anyway." Hermione muttered.
"So where's weasley?" Asked Draco.
"That is none of your business Malfoy."
"Ohh so it went all crashing down. Haven't read in the prophet yet." He said.
"I managed to keep skeeter silent." Hermione said.
"Now if you wouldn't mind I have to attend to a very unamusing friend. You must remember him. Blaise Zabini."
"Oh no ofcourse not. Carry on." Hermione replied and took a sip o her drink. Draco stood up with a last good bye and left. The two put on their masks once again.

---------------------

Hermione's outfit. ^^^

Draco's Mask ^^^^

Draco's Mask ^^^^

---------------------

Alas! Another chapter.

Vote comment and share
Xoxo