Ch19

"At home." He replied.
"Do you have anyone who can prove it?" She asked.
"An alibi. No." He said.
"Intresting. What about three weeks from now?" She asked.
His face turned intrigued.
"How do you expect me to possibly remember where I was three weeks from now?"
"Is that how you're gonna hide?"she rhetorted.
"Why are we doing this anyways?"
"There's been two murders and one torture Malfoy. And you have no humanity?" She said.
"You should have said so miss Granger. I'm sorry."he said.
"Tell Me Malfoy, do you still have contact with anyone of the dark wizards?" She asked with a concerned look on her face.
"No hermione. Please believe me I haven't." He said. He knew he wasn't entirely true. He hadn't done anything wrong. He had hust heard something from the carrow's via Pansy. But he had no intrest to know further.
"Hermione-" he was cut off by her.
"Miss Granger." She said.
"Miss Granger. There is something that might intrest you." He said.
"Please continue." She listened attentively.
"I did have a talk with Pansy quite a long time back, she mentioned something about the Carrows trying to do sonething. Whatever it was I bet its not right." He explained.
"You should have said that before Malfoy." She said.
"So is this it? Are you done with your questions." He asked.
"Maybe not. But for now yes. This doesn't mean you will not follow standard procedures of a suspect." She said.
"Suspect for what?" He asked, puzzled.
"For being an ex-deatheater." The words unwillingly slipped out of her mouth. Draco's face turned miserable. Hermione instantly felt guilty.
"A suspect beacause of being something I never wanted to be. A suspect because of my past. You have to be fucking kidding me Hermione!! I never thought you out of everyone would say this!" He raised his voice.
"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean too--"
"I don't want your sorry Granger! How stupid of me to even assume you'll forgive me!" He said.
"Draco I didn't mean to it just slipped out." She stepped forward towards him in order to console him.
"No really Hermione. Please just don't. I shouldn't of ever thought you'll share my mutual--"
Hermione cut him off and kissed him before he could say something more foul. She had no Idea what she was doing. Both of them entirely baffled.
"Didn't see that coming." He said with a smirk.
"Nor did I." She said with a smile and a liitle out of breath.
"Well then Miss Granger. I shall look forward to another interrogation." He smirked wider and winked at her.
Hermione stupidly blushed and exited his office.
What has happened to me the same thought ran through both of their minds. Especially Hermione.

--------------------------------------------

Heyyyy! How was it???

Vote comment share
Xoxo