Chapter 19

Alex's POV

It was a few days after me and John had talked, and since then we've both definitely gotten closer. I felt bad for him. I love him, and I knew I did but I also loved Eliza. I didn't know what I wanted at this point, I was just stressed. I had promised John that night that I'd break up with Eliza. We both decided that night to start dating in secret in fact, a lot had happened that night.

I let out a small sigh, as I scribbled words down on the paper infront of me. I put a hand in my hair, as I reread it to myself. It was spring break now, so I was officially alone for a few days. It was peaceful to say the least, it was just me with the warm sweet scent of coffee, and the sweet sweet peaceful sounds of scribbling paper and occasional typing. That was my afternoon every day.

But today something different happened, today I wasn't alone.

I was just sitting at my desk, writing things down when there was a knock on my door. I had let out a sigh, before rising to my feet and walking to the door to answer it. I opened it, and saw a girl in front of me. She wore red lip stick, and she had brown curly hair that was neatly set over her shoulders and in her face. She looked up at me, her mascara was all messed up and she had tear stains on her cheeks.

She let out a little gasp once she lay eyes on me, and instantly fell down hugging me. My eyes widened, and I barely caught her from actually falling, "Um- can I help you?" She sniffled, and looked down not making eye contact.

"Help me!" She cried out, then finally looked up at me, "M-my boyfriend he's... he's treating me wrong..." She mumbled, "He beats me, cheats on me, and mistreats me... suddenly he's up and gone... I don't have the means to go on..." She murmured, tears starting to fall from her face. My eyes widened, and I helped her stand up and looked at her. "Ma'am what do you want me to do...?" I murmured, staring at the beautiful women in front of me.

She looked at me with hopeful eyes, "You.." She started, "Are a man of honor... please... I just need money..." She whispered, tears falling down. I nodded and I turned and came back with $30, and hand it to her. "Would you like me to take you to your dorm? I could make sure you get there safely.. in case your boyfriend showed up." I murmured, staring at her. I was unable to keep my eyes off her. There was something about her, that was just hypnotizing.

The girl nodded, "Please!" She murmured, and grabbed my hand. We both walked out, and I let her lead me to her dorm, and once we were there I gazed around then looked at her. "Will you be alright?" I murmured, I was worried to say the least. It was clear she was a college student, and she wasn't a very wealthy one. It was obvious she as well hadn't lied about her story, the bruise and scars all over her proved it.

She stared at me for a second, and slowly opened her door. Her face turned a light shade of pink, and she gripped my hand harder reminding me that I was holding her hand in the first place. She pulled me inside, then pinned me up against her door, closing it in result.

She stared at me, lust filling her gaze, and she slowly put a hand on my cheek and she whispered, "Won't you stay? Please..?" Her voice. It was so calm, and soothing. I couldn't say no. I didn't know how. "Hey..." I whispered, "I'm dating Eliza.." I murmured, trying to push her off, and as of result she had me on her bed a few seconds later. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me down, making me pin her to the bed.

My eyes were huge, and my face was fire truck red. "She doesn't need to know.." She whispered, fiddling with my shirt. I stared at the girl in front of me, and glanced at the door behind me. I wanted to leave, I really did, but I couldn't. It was as if she had a hex on me, and I couldn't escape it no matter how hard I tried.

I looked back at her, we made eye contact, which made my limbs go weak. She was beautiful to say the least, and I didn't want to leave. I knew how wrong it'd be to do this, I had just started something with John and I'd been dating Eliza. But she had a point. If they didn't know, what damage could it do?

She must've noticed my hesitation, because my thoughts were soon interrupted by her placing a hand on my head then she leaned up connecting our lips. My eyes were huge, but I didn't object.

Helpless look into your eyes and the skies the limit....

*****

WOAH! Sorry this chapter is so late, and sorry it's short. I don't have an excuse I've been stalling, sorry! But look, it's finally up. The say no to this chapter (oh snap) we all saw it coming, and yes even though it wasn't shown in the book Alex and John did become a thing kind of, but they are yet to kiss. Anyways, I'm bored so if you have any questions about this book or the grow up book or me in general feel free to ask me now!