Chapter 17

Johns POV

It'd been what, two, maybe three hours by now and I haven't moved an inch. I've gotten a lot of weird looks by passing people but I just ignore them.

I just kinda of sat there.

Finally, I had gained enough courage to go back. I stood up and turned and walked towards the dorms taking deep breaths. I made my way to the elevator and slowly press the button, then got in the elevator.

I made my way to my floor taking deep breaths still. Hopefully Alex wasn't there. Please don't let him be there. I thought to myself, as the doors open.

I walked out and gazed around. I turned and walked forward, until I reached my dorm. I put my hand on the doorknob and tried to turned, only to be surprised with it being locked.

My eyes narrowed and I grabbed out my keys and unlocked the dorm then walked in. I closed the door behind me and looked around.

Almost immediately I let out a huge sigh of relief. Alex was gone.

I smiled and walked towards my bed, to find an envelope. I stared at it for a few minutes then picked it up, in the front in cursive it said John. I opened the envelop and read it in my mind. (See Chapter 16)

I felt my heart explode after reading the letter. Alex does like me. He does! I had to stop myself from squealing.

I took a deep breath and a huge smile plastered my face. I gazed around, I actually kind of wanted to see him. Does this mean he'll end things with Eliza? Maybe. Do I want that? Kind of.

I just shook off the thought and pocketed the note and sat on my bed, grabbing my phone.

AlexanderHandleIt, TurtleBoy

TurtleBoy: Hi

I sat there staring at my phone with anticipation and saw the read sign. I bit my lip and wait, the text bubble came up, then disappeared. What? Did he not like me? Then what the hell was that letter?

My eyes narrowed, and I glared at my phone until the typing bubble showed up again, and I once again got excited.

AlexanderHandleIt: Hi. Did you get the letter?

TurtleBoy: Yes
TurtleBoy: Does this mean you and Eliza are breaking up?

AlexanderHandleIt: Well, not exactly.

TurtleBoy: What?

AlexanderHandleIt: Well, I was thinking.
AlexanderHandleIt: What Eliza doesn't know, couldn't hurt her.

I stared at my phone once again. What? Did he seriously just say that?

TurtleBoy: ..? Alex I'm not doing that to my friend?? And you are willing to do that to Eliza??

AlexanderHandleIt: No.

TurtleBoy: You're confusing me

AlexanderHandleIt: Just forget it.

TurtleBoy: What?
TurtleBoy: Alex?
TurtleBoy: YOU ARE CONFUSING!

*******

Alex's POV

I walked down the hallway to my dorm. My phone had been buzzing a lot, not doubt from john. I wasn't confident, but I was going to act like I was. I said the wrong things, I admit it. But I won't admit it aloud.

I walked down the hallways until I made it to the door and I opened it then walked in. I looked up, and saw John sitting on the bed. He glanced at me, but didn't say anything.

I just kinda walked past him and sat on my bed, criss-cross and grabbed my computer. I began to type until John broke the silence, "So."

I blinked and glanced at him, "So."

"How was your day?"

"Alright, I guess."

"That's good."

"Yours?"

"Okay. I guess."

I sighed and turned to face John, "About what I texted you- um-"

"You were going to cheat..?"

"Yes! No. No.. well, I wasn't thinking straight." I lied, I knew what I was saying, and I meant it. Just things were really awkward.

"Eliza doesn't... satisfy me, if I'm being honest. But I don't want to end things, and break her heart. She's still a beautiful kind hearted girl."

John just kinda shrugged and I sighed, "Look, can we just agree to pretend to forget about today..? Please?"

John froze a little, and I looked at him. He swallowed before nodded, "Yeah, alright. I'm going to go to sleep." He mumbled, and lay down in his bed.

I slowly nodded and sat on my bed and looked at my watch. It was only around 8.

I sighed and sat back and typed. I looked at John about 30 minutes later, and he was passed out. I bit my lip before standing up, and walking over to him. I stared at him then leaned forward and pecked his forehead, "Goodnight." I whispered and turned around.

I felt something grab my wrist, and I turned and john stared at me.

"Goodnight."

******

CRAP THIS IS SHORT CRAP THIS IS RUSHED! Okay I'm sorry, it's a very short and rushed chapter. I would've posted technically two days ago since it's twelve for me, but yesterday and today my friends been over. When they left I was just inna terrible crappy mood so did not post. I am very sorry! I did not double check, and this is really short. Again, sorry!!! Next chapter won't be as crappy I swear, I'm just kinda slowly coming onto a writers block!