Chapter 5

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! Also, happy late birthday to Alex! I wanted to do something, but It was way too soon to do a whole birthday plot thing... but I do promise this, I do have something planned for Philips birthday.

So my friend (snapplles) wanted me to tell you that she's not a creepy ant man she's just my friend who criticizes everything I do. Okay, the story!

*******

Alex's POV

"Alexander, you really should not h-" That's all I heard by the time I was long gone. I walked over to the table where John and his friends sat all of them laughing.

"May I sit here?" I questioned standing behind an empty seat. John turned to me and grinned, "Well! If it isn't Alexander!" I laughed and taking that as a yes I sat down.

A few minutes into a conversation with John, Hercules and Lafayette I felt a glare boring on me. I turned to see burr just glaring at all of us.

John seemed to notice because soon they all whispered to themselves then looked at burr and started giving him a lot of rude..... gestures.

After a while they turned back to the table and all four of us chatted amongst ourselves.

Finally the ball rang and we all split up and head to class.

"Alex, w-wait!" I stopped and turned around eyes slightly narrowed.

A breathless John ran up to me and stopped, "You... you forgot this.." He mumbled then handed me a paper.

I looked down at the paper, it was some notes I had taken in class. I grinned and looked at him, "Thanks!" I looked at my clock, one minute left to get to class. Crap.

"Oh god, I'm going to be late!" I shouted and turned then ran off, John staring after me.

********

I now sat at my desk in my dorm. John wasn't quite back yet so I guessed he was hanging out with Hercules and Lafayette, that or his classes weren't done.

Soon, I finally started studying and soon pulled out the paper John had given me earlier, it was just notes for history, or at least I thought it was.

As soon as I unfolded the paper a smaller slip of paper fell out. I stared at it then grabbed it and slowly unfolded it.

Hey! Uh, just wanted to say hi... so hi! Also you probably didn't want to forget this, so here you go!
- John

I looked at the paper and laughed a little at a small doodle of a turtle in the corner. Observing the turtle I soon realized it was his turtle which was actually a few feet away from me.

I chuckled slightly, then put the small paper in my pocket and quickly went back to work.

*******

Johns POV

Finally I arrived to my dorm after a long torturous boring day of school. I open my door and saw Alex on the other side of the room typing.