Chapter 9

[warning: this was not proof read sorry for any grammar mistakes!!]

John's POV

"We're looking for an Alexander Hamilton." What?

The girl at the desk quickly shook her head and shrugged. The police all looked at each other then barged past the gate.

My eyes narrowed, and I turned to Alex, "Alex? What'd you do this time?" I snapped. He nervously looked around, "I don't know." He shrugged.

"Should I turn myself in...?" This time, I shrugged, "I don't know... it depends. What'd you do!?" I repeated, in a bit more stern tone.

"What? Do you think I robbed a bank or something?" He snapped, and I didn't respond. I mean, rob a bank, probably not. But I can think of a few things that would at least put him in jail that wouldn't surprise me.

"Well, I didn't!" He shouted earning a few stared from others. John stared at him then knit my eyebrows together, "Then why're they looking for an Alexander Hamilton? That's you. Isn't it? Oh my god, have you been lying about your identity?"

My eyes widened, what if this whole thing is a lie? What if his real name is Raphael? He face palmed himself, "No." He muttered then looked back up at me, "The only possible thing I can think of is the Philip thing? But they said... wait... John, what time is it?"

I shrugged and pulled out my phone. "5 minutes till 9, why?"

Alex facepalmed himself, "crap crap crap crap crap..." He muttered, while I just stared at him.

"I was supposed to bring Philip back 30 minutes ago..." My eyes widened, "You what? Alex! Oh my god, Alex! Y-you're going to go to jail!" I snapped my eyes wide.

The police glanced at us and one of them soon walked towards us. I froze, I didn't know what to do, and I didn't plan on doing anything. Alex probably had a plan, and I didn't want to do or say anything to ruin it.

"Excuse me, do either of you happen to know an Alexander Hamilton? If so, please direct us towards him. This is a command from the police." One muttered, holding up their badge.

My eyes were probably 3 times their size and I just stared at Alex, not knowing what to do. He sighed, "I am Alexander Hamilton." He mumbled.

I turned back to the police and my eyes slightly narrowed, while they just stared at him for a second. The police then snapped and pointed to Alex, while more police came over and went behind Alex, quickly handcuffing him.

"What's going on?" He snapped, "I demand to know. If this is about Philip, I swear to god I forgot! He's right over there! Ask him! Ask anyone!" He snapped eyes narrowed.

The police ignore his objections and just went to their usual line, "Listen sir, everything you say and have said can and will be used against you in court." They mumbled dragging him out of the room.

I just kinda stood there in place, my legs were frozen to the ground and no matter how much I tried I couldn't seem to move them.

My mind kept trying to process what was going on, because it was hard to believe that my friend was getting arrested. Finally, when I did understand it my eyes widened, "Alex, wait!" I shouted but it was way too late, they were already outside.

I turned around to see Eliza and Philip staring after them, both of their eyes huge. I looked closer at Philip, and saw a few tears caught in his eyes.

I slowly walked over to them, "What're we going to do?" I stammered, looking around.

Eliza's eyes narrowed, "Its a stupid reason for him to go to jail. Hopefully the judge and jury will have the correct sense to not let him." She mumbled.

Philip just stared forward and whispered, "We should've never left the orphanage..."

******

Me and Eliza sat outside the orphanage on the stairs, we had just turned Philip in while I stared forward, and Eliza was busy on her phone.

Soon, she set her phone down and turned to me, "We're going to bail him out." She stated.

I blinked and stared at her then slowly nodded, "But, there's still one issue..." She looked at me, waiting for me to explain the issue.

I sighed, I knew Alexander pretty good, and I knew that his #1 concern would be his reputation. He will not want to have a criminal record at all.

"Alex will have a criminal record... and we both know, he will not take it well." I frowned. Eliza stared at me then sighed, "Alright... I can talk to Peggy, and maybe she can make a deal with King George..? He's super rich, so maybe he could try to bargain with them.." I nodded in agreement.

She pulled her phone back out and went back to calling. A few minutes later she hung up and looked at her phone then me, "King George and Peggy are on their way."

I nodded, and we both sat on the curve in silence. A few minutes later a huge limo pulled up.

The window rolled down and King George looked at us, he had sunglasses on and he slightly pulled them down and examined us. Me and Eliza just sat there staring at him not knowing what to do or say.

He rolled his eyes and then window rolled back up. I blinked and looked at Eliza, my eyes wide and she returned my gaze. Soon the foo finally opened and a man with a little mustache walked out. I looked at him, he was dressed very nice he had a black tux on and he stood up straight.

King George's head poked out the car and he glared at us, "Well, are you guys coming or not?" He muttered.

Me and Eliza again glanced at each other and we both finally climbed into the car.

I looked around the limo it was huge. [Warning: the writer loves King George, and decided to make him extremely rich. So I will be using my imagination on anything he owns and make him even richer then he was because, I'm like that :3]

I just sat down completely speechless, the inside was extremely fancy, I turned and there was a flatscreen tv playing a movie. I turned and saw a small buffet in the corner. It was just so much, basically anything you can imagine was in the limo.

The man walked into the limo closing the door behind Eliza then sat down as well. King George looked at his nails, "Well, to the jail now."

***********

Ah I hate this chapter I'm sorry cx anyways, thank you for taking your time out of your day to read this c: I love each and every one of you. Bye!