Chapter 8

Alex's POV

(god 90% of this book is Alex's POV oops)

All of us just kinda stared at Peggy and King George. I don't really know much about King George, I've only heard stories and seen him occasionally at school.

The thing that bothered me was, all the stories I've ever heard were never good. "What's he doing here?" I blurted, not thinking before I talked.

Eliza nudged me and I turned to her her eyes were narrowed, but I just turned back to King George.

He scoffed, "Hm, I suppose I could ask you the same thing. I just came to have a good time, is that too much to ask?"

I rolled my eyes, I literally just met him, and already hate him. Finally we all walked inside the arcade. King George payed for everyone, no, actually he payed for everyone but me, making Eliza have to pay because, 1 I'm poor, and 2 I left my money at home.

The same thing happened for the tokens he said he 'ran out' of money. When there was clearly a few $100 in his pocket, but whatever.

After getting tokens and ordering pizza for later, we all let our inner child free.

As we ran around soon enough, I found my self with Eliza, Philip, and John at the little jungle gym. The age limit is 10, so anyone above can't go, but Philip was 9 and he desperately wanted in but he didn't want to go alone.

John grinned and nudged me playfully, "Hey, I bet you could fit in there. You're surely small enough." I glared at him, then I felt a small yank at my arm.

I turned and Philip stood there looking up at me desperately, "Pleaseeee!!" He begged. I frowned.

"Fine. First one to go to the top and come back down the slide wins!" We both quickly ran to the gym, taking off our shoes before climbing in.

I purposely let Philip have a 10 second head start, because that's what you do with little kids.

After the 10 seconds, I quickly ran into the little gym as well.

After running to the top and getting down, Philip had won. John whistled and looked at me, "Slow poke!" I scoffed and looked at Philip, "He cheated." I muttered with a huge grin.

Philip looked at me and gasped, "No!" I snickered. Eliza soon walked over with a huge pizza, "Food!" She exclaimed with a grin.

Me and john quickly ran to the booth sitting beside each other, while Eliza and Philip took the seats across. Since there were only four people allowed in a booth, we ended up taking 3 tables.

Me, Philip, John, and Eliza sat at one. Angelica, Peggy, and King George the other, while Lafayette and Hercules took up the last one.

Eliza handed out pizzas to us all and we all began to eat.

After we all finished eating we quickly resumed playing games. Me and John were in the middle of a pretty interesting conversation, when Lafayette strolled up.

"Hey John, Alex, I managed to snag a huge stack of cups.." He grinned showing us the cups while we stared at him.

"I was thinking, wanna go hit the giant mouse thing with cups?" He grinned, at first me and John nodded, then finally I found some sense in that.

I shrugged, "I don't think that's a good idea. We'll get kicked out." Lafayette shrugged, "You're lost." He grinned then ran off.

********

"Hey... Eliza, do you remember what time I have to bring Philip back..?" I mumbled looking at my watch, that said 8:15.

She shrugged, "Wasn't it like... 8:40? Or maybe 9:00.." I nodded, "I think it was 8:40. So we have about 20 minutes left, until we need to leave."

Eliza nodded, and we resumed to what we were doing.

A few minutes past, until we heard a siren from a police car. We all stopped and turned to the door as a few police bursted in.

John nudged me and whispered, "Well, this certainly got interesting. I wonder why they're here.."

I snickered, "Maybe someone ate two pieces of pizza, when they were supposed to eat one."

We silently laughed, when one of them walked to the desk and showed their badge, "Were looking for an Alexander Hamilton."

********

I'm not too proud of this chapter, it's kind of a filler?? I don't know. It's also 300 words shorter than what I usually do.. sorry!

I haven't been much in the mood of writing, but I've had the flu so that might be it.

Hopefully the books getting more interesting, I'm trying. Fun fact, this book is pretty much based off of a roleplay me and some friends did.

So at least I know where it's going, I'm changing a few and both of those friends are reading this book, so that's.. something..

Anyways, 600+ Views 60+ votes and 90+ comments!!! God I love every single one of you. I honestly thought this would go no where, but now I think it is getting somewhere.

I love every single one of you who vote, comment, and read my book. All of you who are still paying attention and staying updated with this book, AH I LOVE YOU!

Anyways, thank you for taking time out of your life to read this! And have a good day/night/morning!