vientidos

I just started watching teen wolf today and I went through 2 seasons already.

Personally, it's ehhhhh but whatever.

-

"Lauren" I hear somebody say as I open my eyes. I see Sam with bags under his eyes and his hair standing up in all different directions.

"Sam, why are you such a mess?" I ask and gently stroke his cheek. He closes his eyes and sighs.

"You, Lauren" he says, "I wanted you and he baby to be ok"

"Babies" I say softly and his eyes light up.

"Two?" He asks and I nod.

"We are having twins." I say and smile.

"I-I just needed to tell you something before Nate comes back" he says and sits down next to me, in the hospital bed, "I love you"

I stop breathing for a second before air fills my lungs again. What the fuck just came out of Samuel's mouth?

"W-What?" I ask, clearly taken aback by his sudden bluntness.

"I love you, Lauren." He says and kisses me hand gently, "I know you are with Nate, heck, you're about to raise a family with Nate. But I just needed to tell you before it was too late." He sighs, "and for the record, I haven't touched or even looked at another girl since... well, I don't even know"

I just blink at him. What am I supposed to feel? Sad? Neutral? Happy? No, I am mad.

"You decide to tell me this now?!" I yell at him, "the only reason I ever thought to move on was because of you! You're the reason Nate and I got together! You're the reason I'm pregnant and I could have killed two lives! Not one, but two!" I poke his chest roughly, "I loved you from the beginning and you decide to return the favor now?"

He sighs, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to tell you"

"Get out" I say and cross my arms over my chest. But I didn't want him to go. I wanted him to stay. How could I want that when I have a loving boyfriend and babies on the way?

He gets up silently and looks back at me once more before opening the door and leaving.

He left. Like I told him too.

Seconds later, Nate walks in with a big smile on his face and he kisses my cheek. No sparks.

Why are there no more sparks? Is it because I was making up the sparks in my mind to get over Sam? Or because they are the second best thing to the hold Sam has over me? The jackass has me questioning my relationships.

Maybe I'm not as over if Sam as I thought.

"Hey beautiful" Nate says and sits down.

"Hey" I say and smile at him. Why don't I feel the same? Maybe knowing somebody loves you the way you have loved them this whole time, even when you had to lock it away, made me feel different?

What am I going to do? Here, I have a perfectly good guy. But no, I want the jackass who broke my heart, slammed me against the locker, and if we did have sex, would have given me some STD.

"You can go home today" Nate says happily, breaking the silence. I smile and look out the window.

Finally I can leave this hospital. And take off this ugly ass gown.