trece

Well fuck my life because it's 2 am while I'm writing this and I have school rip.

-💎

-

"Get the fuck out of my room" I hiss at Sam.

We've been arguing for the past 10 minutes because he won't leave me alone.

He wants to have "fun"

"Why?" He whines.

I'm so over this.

"I have a boyfriend" I say and push him out of my room, licking the door.

God, he was so annoying. And he has been trying to prove Nate and me aren't dating. It won't work because we are actually dating now... we'll sort of. We like each other so it counts right?

"Hey, Nate" I say and smile into the phone.

"So I was wondering if you would like to come over later?"

"Of course" I say and we say bye then hang up.

A couple of weeks have passed since the classroom thing and we've been getting closer. I feel like this whole fake dating thing is gonna have a good outcome.

-

"Hey" Nate says as he opens his front door for me, "I have something to tell you"

"Please don't tell me there's another girl upstairs" I tease and he chuckles.

"No, more like I have to watch my little sister tonight because my parents are in Miami on vacation"

"What's wrong with that?" I ask. I usually got along with kids.

"Well she can be a little hard to handle" he says

"Oh please she's probably so cute" I say and stop once I see a girl who looks 13 years old standing in the living room with her arms crossed.

"So you're Nates new whore?" Is the first thing that comes out of her mouth.

"Wendy, shut up" Nate groans, "she's my girlfriend"

"Girlfriend?" She asks surprised, "hm I thought the girl you would finally settle down for would be a lot prettier"

My jaw falls open. I was not expecting this.

"I'm sorry about her" Nate whispers in my ear when Wendy leaves to go upstairs.

"Uh-I was not expecting that" I say

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna get something from my room" he says and goes up the stairs.

I sit down on the couch.

"Why you" I hear from behind me.

"Excuse me?" I ask

"I'm just wondering why he finally is labeling you his girlfriend" Wendy rubs her chin in thought, "of course he has brought girls back here and they were all stupid and distasteful. But you" she stops and looks at me in amazement, "you are his girlfriend"

"Ok" I say not knowing what else to say

"But my biggest question is why somebody that looks like you? Honestly, your hair looks dead, your freckles are all over the place... shall I go on?"

"Listen here" I say, done with all this crap, "I don't know who shoved a stick up your ass, but I am done hearing my imperfections." I get off the couch and face her, "because honey, let's be honest take a look in the mirror and you'll have a huge list of flaws you can tell yourself"

And she does what I least expect.

She smiles.

"I knew you were the one" she says and hugs me.

"Huh?"

I'm confused, did I not just tell her off?

"No other girl has talked back to me, everybody is so scared I'll tell Nate, but you don't give a damn" she explains

I laugh and she joins with me.

"What's so funny?" Nate asks and grins.

Wendy grins back at him, "she's a keeper"

I instantly blush and don't make eye contact with Nate.

Nate chuckles and gestures us to sit on the couch with him.

We all relax on the couch and he puts in finding dory.

Fuck yeah!

-

Currently, Wendy is fast asleep on the left side of the couch.

Nate and I are staring at the credits rolling on the screen.

"What a good movie" I say and smile.

Nate rests his arm behind my head, "wanna go upstairs?"

"Sure" I say and we get up, heading to his room.

"So why are your parents away on vacation in the middle of the year?" I ask once we get to his room.

"Well they went for marriage counseling in Miami... like a retreat thing, but we don't want to tell Wendy that" he explains and we sit down on his bed.

Awkward silence fills the room has I take in our surroundings.

I look back at Nate and realize he had been staring at me the whole time.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing" he says and scoots closer to me and I suck in a deep breathe, "I just like that I have an effect on you" he whispers in my ear.

I immediately tense when his hand travels up my side leaving a trail of fire where his hand touched.

"Tell me to stop" he says right when he is about to kiss me.

Instead of answering, I forcefully grab his shirt, closing the remaining space between us. He responds quickly and moves his hands to my waist I let out a soft moan and I could tell it turned him on because something poked my thigh.

He pushes me onto the bed and I oblige, as he takes off his shirt. I stare at his abs for a while and he chuckles.

"Like what you see?" He asks teasingly.

"Obviously, why else would I be kissing you" I say and pull him downs to my level.

He gains entrance into my mouth and we move our mouths in sync.

"Hey Nate, I was-" I hear somebody say and then stop.

Again, I push Nate off me and blush in embarrassment, being caught again.

"Oh, hey Sam" Nate says, trying to hold in a laugh.

"Yeah hey big brother" I say teasingly.

"Well, I'll leave then" sam says, and you could tell he was furious.

Hm, I guess people to know they had a good thing til it's gone. Such a shame for him.

-

Ok people I made this shit longer AND I did it pretty quick so vote this shit up and

I LOVE YOU