quince

Ha I just can't stop updating somebody help me I HAVE TOO MANY IDEAS IN MY MIND HOLY 💩

K carry on

-💎

-

"Hey what are you-?" I cut Nate off

"Are your parents back yet?" I ask

"No" he says

"Is your sister home?" I ask

"No" he replies

"Perfect" I say and crash my lips on his.

Immediately I feel the fire I get every time I touch him. He slides his tongue into my mouth and pushes me up against the wall. He grabs my butt and carries me over to a hard surface. I am too busy kissing him to notice, but I realize we are on the kitchen counter.

I don't give two damns, and pull him by his shirt closer to me. He lets out a light growl which, let's be totally honest, turned me on so much. Invite his lip gently and allow him to move his hands all around my body.

He takes off his shirt, as I do mine, and I realize he has never seen me in just a bra before.

"You've seen so many girls in bras, stop staring" I say

"But I haven't seen you before now" he says and I look down, blushing.

He grabs my hand in his, "are you sure you're ready for this?" He asks

I scoff, "if anything you should be asking yourself if you're ready for this"

Not giving him time to reply, I kiss him hungrily and he carries me up to the bedroom.

-

I wake up to an unfamiliar setting. Then I realize what happened last night.

I turn over to my side and see Nate sleeping soundly.

He's so beautiful.

I gently stroke his cheek and His eyes flutter open.

"Good morning beautiful" he says and oh my god was his morning voice hot.

"Good morning" I say and grin.

He grabs me and cuddles into my side, "can we just stay here all day?"

I pout, "sadly no, we have school"

"Ugh" he groans, "let's get to it"

-

"So, you guys had sex?" Ashely asks

"Yeah, we did" I smile, "it was the best I've ever had"

"Same for me. Jack was wonderful" she winks at me, "and we did it again this morning"

"How did you even have one for that?" I ask, curious and disgusted at the same time.

"Well he picked me up for school so we just pulled over to the side of the road and-"

I cut her off, "ok again too much detail"

She laughs and we head off to class

"So today I will assign you partners, and you will work on chemistry with them" the substitute clearly had no idea how to do chemistry.

"Uh Mr. Mill left a list of partners so, Aaron with Brooke, Sarah with Georgia, Ashely with Sam, Nate with Jack and Lauren with Penelope."

Penelope raises her hand, "uh I don't think Lauren and I work well together, I would happily trade her for Nate" she smiles

The teacher just rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"Just let me do all the work" I say, "I want to get a good grade"

"Fat chance" she says,"I'm not leaving my grade in your hands"

"Fine then fill that cylinder with water" I say and she does it.

"Just because we are partners doesn't mean I like you" I say as we do the assignment together.

"Good because it doesn't mean I won't stop trying to steal Nate from you" she smiles sweetly.

What a little bitch.

-

"Nate stop" I whine, "we need to get to class"

He stops kissing my neck and looks up at me, "but we don't have this period together so therefore I don't need to go" he smirks and kisses me on the lips.

I can't help but kiss him back. His lips are so soft and feel so good on mine. He pushes me against the wall and we continue to kiss. His hands travel up and down my sides.

I break the kiss, "would it be back if we did it in a supply closet?" I ask and bite my lip.

"Shit, don't bite your lip" he says, "it turns me on so fucking much"

Eh, I don't think I will go to hell for having sex in a supply closet... right?

He takes off his shirt and I take off mine.

"You're so damn sexy" he growls and sucks on my neck.

I moan when he sucks on a certain spot. Yeah, that's gonna leave a hickey.

"So we don't have to go to class?" He asks, hopeful, after kissing me once more.

I sigh knowing I wouldn't turn him down, "just shut up and take off your pants"

He smirks before doing as told.

You guys can use your imagination for the rest.