seis

Thanks for over 100 fluffing readz!!! Ily hoes 💗💗

-

"Lauren" my mom calls from downstairs, "come down here"

I oblige and go downstairs to the living room where the whole "family" was.

"So we have an announcement" my mom says, clearly excited, "we thought we could do some family bonding, and we booked a weekend camping"

I groan, "please say you got a cabin and not-"

"We got a tent!" My mom says

"-A tent" i finish the sentence after she says that.

"So do we all get our own tents? Cause I'm not sleeping alone in a tent... in the wilderness" I say

"You can bunk with Sam" Jim says

That's not any better.

"Sounds good" sam says

"On second thought I'm fine in my own tent" I say and go back to my room.

I am not spending extra time with Sam than I have to.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Sam asks, standing at my doorway.

"I'm not" I lie

"Yes you are" he says, clearly angry, "what the fuck did I do?"

"Well for starters, you didn't let me go pee at that party! I really had to go!" I sit up to face him, "and this thing we had is over"

"What thing?" He teases

I roll my eyes, "forget it, get out" I turn back towards my phone in my hand.

"Oof" Sam jumps on top of me

"GET THE FUCK OFF!" I yell

Sam laughs like a hyena and rolls over next to me. I push him off my bed and leave the room. He has got to cut the crap. I'm not playing around with him anymore.

I go into the bathroom and call Penelope.

"Hey" she picks up and says.

"Uh guess what? I have to go on a family bonding camping trip" I groan "like where does my mom and Jeff come up with this stuff?!"

"Aw I really wanted to take you sightseeing this weekend" she whines

"Well you are gonna have to wait until next weekend because my mom and Jeff aren't changing their minds" I say and somebody walks into the bathroom.

"Who are you on the phone with?" Sam asks from behind me

"Oh I'm on the phone with get the fuck out before I cut off your balls" I say and go back to talking to Penelope

"God are you in your period?" He scoffs, "you're in such a bitchy mood"

I put down the phone and turn to him, "what did you just say?"I hate when a girl gets mad and guys automatically think they are on their period. "I'm NOT on my period but what's your excuse?" I finish and leave the room.

He's such a dick all the time.

I get my sweater and leave the house. I might as well go get some food since I don't want to stay with Sam.

I go to the supermarket that was a 10 minute walk and grab a basket.

Should I get oreos or chips ahoy?

Why don't I just get both?

I grab both cookie boxes and throw them in the basket.

I really need some ice cream.

I got to the ice cream isle only to see my mint chocolate chip (fight me if you have a problem with flavor {lmao jk...sort of}) is all the way at the top.

I reach for it but it's too high. I climb on the shelves and miss the last shelf, making me fall backwards.

I close my eyes, preparing for the cold, hard ground to hit me but end up with somebody catching me.

I open my eyes and turn around to see a really handsome guy.

"Thanks" I say

"Here" he says and reaches up for the ice cream, handing it to me, "it looks like you were having a little trouble there.

I giggle slightly, "yeah you know, short girl problems"

Really, Lauren, short girl problems? Ugh you're so dumb.

"Well I'm Isaac" he says and puts out his hand to shake.

I take his hand and smile, "Lauren"

"How come I haven't seen you around?" He asks, "I'm assuming you go to [enter high school here idk lmao]"

"I do, but I just moved here so I don't really know anybody" I reply

"Oh, well there is a party next weekend at my friends house, you should come" he says and smiles at me, "here's my number if you want the details" he hands me a piece of paper and leaves.

What the fuck just happened?