cinco

-

"What the hell happened?!" Penelope asks over the phone the next morning.

"Long sorry" I say and sit down on the street curb, "So it was 2:00am..."

2 hours earlier (2:00am)

I don't know how long I've been dancing with this guy but I know I'm completely wasted.

Maybe I shouldn't have taken those shots...

I feel the guy moved and mother guy take his place. I may be drunk but I can still tell when it's not the same guy.

"You look so sexy baby girl" I hear him whisper in my ear.

It's Sam.

"Well too bad I'm your stepsister" I turn around and whisper in his ear.

"That doesn't mean we can't mess around" he whispers seductively.

I stare straight at his eyes, "maybe I don't want to just mess around" I say and leave the dance floor which was really just a living room with furniture moved to the side.

I go into the kitchen and down another shot.

"Woah take it easy" I hear jack say to me.

I turn around and face him, "but I like alcohol" I pout

"Yeah I'm guessing everybody at this party does, just don't get too wasted" he says and takes the drink I was making away from me.

"Fine, if you insist" I say and wink at me, "I'm already drunk"

"I can see that" he says and I try to walk but start to stubble so he grabs my arm softly.

"This is probably the worst timing but I need to pee" I say and he chuckles.

"Well you can't walk so let me bring you" he says and I nod.

He starts walking to the bathroom when Sam comes up to us and stares right where jacks hand is.

Somebody's jelly.

"Why are you touching her?" Sam asks, clearly pissed off.

"Chill man, I'm helping her to the bathroom" jack replies and tries to get by Sam but Sam doesn't budge.

"I'll bring her" Sam finally says.

I really really need to pee. Like really really.

"It's fine, Sam. I got her" jack says but Sam still doesn't move.

"Just let me take her"

"No let me get through"

"Just stop fucking touching her"

"Guys this is great, really, but I have to pee really bad." I interrupt them but they are still arguing.

Oh no. I think I might-

"Did you just...?" Sam says and looks down at where I threw up.

"YOU STUPID FUCKING GUYS COULDNT LET ME GO PEE AND I WOULDNT HAVE THROWN UP WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR ISSUE" I yell at them before stomping to the front door and leaving.

~

I don't know where I am and it's 4:00am.

I had to call the one person that I know would come pick me up. I think.

It beeps...

And beeps...

And-

"Hello?" Sam asks into the phone.

"Sam? I don't know where I am currently. I-" I stop when I hear background noise.

Not like partying noise but girl noise.

"Who is that?" I hear a girl ask in the background, "come on let's have more fun"

"You no what never mind" I say

"Well do you want me to pick you up?" He asks clearly not getting that I heard the girl.

"Nope go have 'more fun' with the whore in your room" I say and hang up.

Now the second person I hope would pick me up.

End of flashback

"Well get in" Penelope says as she reaches the street corner I'm at.

I get in her car and she drives to my house.

"One juicy night" she says and winks at me.

"All I know is that I won't be talking to sam anytime soon" I say and get out of the car.

I would just have to figure out how.

-

Hello beautiful people!!!
I have a quick question: are my chapters too short?