catorce

Well beautiful people,

I feel like I'm updating too much is that weird?

Here's another chapter

-💎

-

"Lauren!" Ashely calls my name and walks up to me at my locker, "I have some news"

"What?" I ask

"Um gilinsky and I are a thing now" she says shyly.

"Aw no way!" I reply

"Yeah, well we kind of hooked up on his car last night..." she trails on

"Like, sex?" I ask

"Yeah" she bites her lip, "and let me tell you he is amaz-"

I put my hand up, "ok too much information"

We both giggle and then Wendy suddenly stops when she looks behind me.

"What's wrong?" I ask but instead of waiting for her answer I turn behind me and see the one and only Penelope.

"What the hell do you want?" I ask her, crossing my arms over my chests.

"I just want you to know how lovely you and Nate are together" she smiles sweetly, "I would hate to see that be destroyed" and with that, she walks off down the hall.

What was this girl up to?

-

"Hey" Nate says and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Hi" I say and blush lightly.

"So how has your day been?" He asks

"Fine I guess, how bout yours?" I ask back

"Well Penelope asked me to tutor her in calculus, but considering I skip almost every period that would be really hard"

"What did you say?" I ask

"No" he replies and I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

Then it hit me.

I grab Nate by the arm and drag him into the supply closet.

"What is this?" I ask him.

"What do you want it to be?" He asks and smirks.

"I-I" I stutter, "that's not fair! It's always me having to say stuff first" I groan, "I said I like you so it doesn't take a genius to predict what I want us to be"

He chuckles, "you're right" he steps closer, "so will you be my girlfriend... for real this time?" He asks

"yes" I wrap my arms around him and kiss his lips lightly.

He pouts, "if I would have known you would give me a kiss, I would have done that a long time ago"

I playfully shove him, "shut up"

-

I change the radio station in Nates car. He likes rap and I like pop, eh I always win this battle anyways. 

"Hello?" I answer my phone.

"Lauren! Hey, it's your dad. I-I just want to apologize-" he starts

"It's fine" I say

"I-I just really want to start over and I would love for you to come to my wedding" he sighs sadly. 

I know I'm gonna regret this.

"Actually, I'll come" I say into the phone and Nate gives me a questioning look, wondering who I'm talking to.

"What?" I hear on the other end.

"I said I'll come but under one condition" I say

"Yes! Yes, anything" my dad says happily on the other line.

"I get to bring a plus one" I say

"Yes! You will not regret it-"

"Bye" I say and hang up. 

"Who was that?" Nate asks, eyes on the road.

"My dad." I explain, " and guess who is getting dragged into the family drama with me?"

"Your mom?" He asks

I grin, " nope, you"

-

Nate dropped me off at home a while ago and there was no Sam in sight, which I'm happy about.

Neither were the parents... weird.

Anyways, I get some homework done before I hear the door slam shut.

"Let's go upstairs babygirl"

I roll my eyes.

What a man whore.

I walk down the stairs while they are walking up.

"Oh sam, I'm surprised your still hooking up with girls ever since you found out you had herpes"

The girl realizes what I said, screams and runs out.

"Why are you such a bitch?" He groans, "sorry Nate isn't giving you any"

"Actually, we can have a relationship without sex, shocking I know"

"He'll eat tired of you and go to somebody else, trust me"

Those words hurt a little and maybe me insecure deep down.

It wasn't gay I was a virgin because I wasn't, I just wasn't a slut that went around sleeping with everybody.

Whether it was because of what Sam said or because I finally realized I was ready, I went over the Nates house.