siete

"Lets go!" my mom says happily has Jeff starts to drive off.

No phone for a whole weekend... great.

Nobody really spoke until it got dark. My mom fell asleep really fast and Jeff had headphones in because sam kept complaining about his taste in music.

"I'm going in the way back" I say since I was getting pretty tired.

I lay down in the way back of the car and then I feel Sam come lay next to me.

"Go away" I say and lay my head down.

"There's nowhere else for me to sleep and I'm really tired" he says and grins at me.

"Whatever just don't bother me" I say and lay the other way.

Then I feel an arm drape around my waist. I turn to Sam.

"Don't touch me" I say

"You didn't mind me touching you three days ago when we were in your room" he smirks

"Well that's before I learned what a player you are" I say

"What if we just have fun?" He asks

"That's the thing, Sam, I don't want fun." With that I turn around, ending the conversation.

He doesn't seem to get the message and he slowly rubs his hand up and down my side. I can't deny it doesn't feel good. After he sees I don't protest, he moves his hand into my jeans. [0-100 real quick. Lmao I had to say it before anybody else did] He rubs me threw my underwear and I softly moan, trying not to be too loud since the parents were in the front.

"I know you want this" he whispers into my ear softly.

I wanted to resist it so bad but I couldn't. I couldn't have self control around him. I hated it, but loved it at the same time.

Then I thought about him touching other girls like this. That snapped me back to reality.

"Stop" I say and he moves his hand.

I turn into my side and actually sleep.

I am not going to be one of his girl toys.

-

"Lauren, help Sam with that tent" my mom says while working on the other tent.

There are only two tents.

"Mom, where's my tent?" I ask, worried I already know the answer and it's not good.

"Oh honey, Sam said you would share with him" my mom says

"Of course he did" I mumble and walk towards sam.

"Little help?" He asks

"Nope you can manage" I say and leave him there.

I go to the food bag and take out a bag of chips, eating them while watching my mom and her husband fail at putting the tent together. It's quite funny.

"Ok outs is done" Sam says from behind me.

I just nod and walk into our tent. I unpack my stuff and lay my sleeping bag down on the ground. Luckily, sam put a light rug inside the tent so we wouldn't totally be sleeping on the floor.

"What's your issue?" Sam asks from the tent entrance

"My issue?" I continue, "maybe I actually like you, but all you want is to mess around"

With that, I walk out, deep into the unknown forest.

-

Well I got a lot of requests to update so here's more to the chapter!!!