vientiuno

It's been a while so heyyyy

K I'll just get to the chapter.

-

NATES POV---

I'm woken up by somebody shaking my hand. I open my eyes to see beautiful ones staring back at me. Lauren is awake.

"I missed you so much" I say and kiss her cheek, "now that you're up, they are gonna run some tests to see if the baby is okay"

"What baby?" She blurts out and furrows her eyebrows.

Does she not remember? No, this can't be happening! Does... does she remember me?

"Who are you?" She asks, breaking me from my thoughts.

"You" I take a deep breath, "you don't know who I am?"

"No" she says and I feel like crying, "are you my brother or something?"

I jump lay my head in my hands until I hear a giggle from the hospital bed.

"Nate don't cryyy" she teases and I lift my head up.

"You little tease" I say and hug her, "don't do that to me"

"It was funny" she says and grins.

God, I missed her.

"So when can I take those tests?" She asks.

"Right now" the doctor says, coming in before I can answer, "we are going to do an ultrasound and see if there is a heartbeat."

Lauren huffs out a shaky breathe, "okay" she says and holds my hand.

The doctor lifts up her shirt and puts the cold gel on her belly. He grabs a large stick thing and moves it around her belly.

"This is how we see movement" he says and points to the minister in front of us. After about two minutes, he sighs.

"Well?" Lauren asks hopefully.

"There is not one heartbeat." the doctor says softly and turns to us, "I am very sorry."

Just like that, Lauren breaks down crying. I didn't know how to stop her crying since I was shedding tears myself.

"There are twins" he says softly obviously not wanting us to cry, "there isn't one heartbeat because there are two."

Suddenly we both stop with our breakdowns and stare at the doctor. What kind of fucking doctor starts with that?

"What the fuck?! Why did you say it like that?" I ask, clearly angry he made Lauren and I cry like that.

"I'm sorry, most people don't really want twins" he says, "I'll be going now" with that, he walks out the door.

"We are having twins" I say softly and turn to Lauren. She smiles up and home and I hug her so tight.

"We are still going to be parents." she says and kisses me softly. We are going to be parents. The best parents to these kids.

"So now tell me what you are doing in this gang thing?" She asks and pulls away from me. Oh no, no stalling here.

"You're going to be a great mother" I say, trying to change the subject.

"Not working" she says and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Okay" I sigh, "well I joined a gang. And I can't get out. Yesterday, I was doing my mission and delivering something, but I don't know what" I stare at the floor, "we need money and I fucked up, but there is no way out"

I feel her squeeze my hand, "it's ok. We can go through this together." I sigh and smile at her.

"I honestly don't understand what I did in this world the deserve you" I say softly.

She pats the hospital bed and I cuddle with her, and our two babies in her stomach, for the rest of the night.

---
Fuck, have I actually been gone this long???

You bitches are lucky I switched it because I was about to make the baby die hehe.

Anywho, l be updating more idk why I took a break k bye hoes

WAIT WOAH WOAH LOOK AT THAT PIC UP TOP OK I ship sam and Madison in real life ever since that Mexico trip they took BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP AND I LOVE IT OMG AND HE TOOK THAT PIC OF HER ok I'm done bye