dos

-

I was currently sitting in my room, thinking about school tomorrow.

What will it be like?

"Lauren?" My mom calls from the hallway

"What mom?" I reply

"Jim and I are going out for dinner"

"Ok have fun" I say and then I hear a faint sound of the door closing.

I decide to go get food and go to the kitchen. I get the pack of Oreos out of the cabinet and take one out.

"So you like Oreos?" A voice says making me jump up and turn around.

"What the hell, sam" I say and glare at him, "and yes, who doesn't like Oreos?"

He smirks, "I don't know"

"Why are you bothering me?" I ask him

"I'm bored" he says and shrugs.

Then he starts coming towards me.

"What are you doing?" I ask and back up but hit the island in the middle of the kitchen. Damn it. He keeps coming closer so I do the same thing anybody else would do, climb up on the island and jump to the other side.

"Am I really that repulsing?" He asks, faking a tear

I roll my eyes, "of course you are"

He smirks and then comes to the other side of the island making me run into the next room. Apparently it's he storage closet with no other way out, yay me.

"Maybe you should know the rooms more before running into them" he says, smirking.

I roll my eyes again, "what the hell do you want?"

"I just want to have a little fun" he says coming so close that our faces are centimeters apart.

"But you're my stepbrother..." I say in almost a whisper, too occupied with his face in my face.

"Nobody has to know" he says before crashing his lips down on mine.

I immediately pull him closer to me and wrap my arms around his neck. He moves his hands along my sides, down to my hips, and then to my butt. I bite his bottom lip, making a small moan come out of his mouth. He pushes me against the wall without breaking the kiss and things get more heated. His tongue enters my mouth and he takes control of the kiss. His hands go to the hem of my shirt and I feel something poking in my lower stomach, but then the doorbell rings.

"Fuck" he groans and I push him off me.

What was I doing? I couldn't deny that I enjoyed it, but we are family now.

You could obliviously tell he had a boner through his sweatpants and I giggle at that.

"You think this is funny?" He asks and then smirks, "that I got a boner from kissing my sister"

Then I stop laughing, "took it too far" I mumble before leaving him in the storage room to get the door.

"Hey hotstuff" Jack from the beach says and I laugh a little before motioning that he can come in.

He sits on the couch, "where's sam?" He asks

"How should I know?" I reply going up the stairs to my room.

Before I make it to my room, I get pushed against the wall.

"Can we finish what we started earlier?" Sam whispers huskily in my ear.

I turn around to face him, "well jack is downstairs so I guess not"

He groans and then smirks at me, "to be continued"

My heart flutters. There's going to be a next time?

I stay in my room for the rest of the night while I heard sam and jack talking.

~

"Lauren, wake up" I hear my mom say and I open my eyes.

My mom was staring straight at me, creepy.

"Ok I'm up" I says and get out of bed.

She leaves the room and I start getting ready.

What should I wear on my first day at a new school? In California?

I decide on shorts and a simple white t-shirt with converse. I just keep my hair the way it is and head downstairs.

"Lauren, hurry up, we're leaving" sam says and heads out the front door.

I grab my phone and my bag, heading out the door too.

When I get in the car, sam is staring at me.

"What?" I ask

"Listen, Lauren, I think it's best if nobody knows we are step siblings" he says and starts driving

"Why?" I ask

"Because I-uh well you don't want to seem like you just have friends because of family relations, right?" He asks

"I guess" I say not really paying attention.

Then we pull up to my new high school... or should I say hell.