doce

So hello there.

I will say it again, you can respectfully comment your opinions on madison, but don't call her things like "thotison" because I'll come after you. -ok EDIT as of 10/4/17: she's a lil snake and with everything that happened in june/july i love j.g.not her (:-

K carry on

-💎

-

Nates POV

"He's my freaking stepbrother"

Ok I'm not gonna lie, that was hot.

My girlfriend is such a badass... well my fake girlfriend.

I didn't mean for this to happen, I actually don't know why I offered it in the first place. I never take interests in girls, but for some reason Lauren caught my eye. She was absolutely beautiful, but she had something more than that. She was shy, but she still spoke her mind.

And honestly, I wish I just asked her out instead of this whole fake dating thing. Sam may be one of my friends, but he's such a jerk to girls and I'm not gonna sit here and let him hurt Lauren.

Lauren leaves the lunchroom and walks into the hallway.

Five minutes later, sam gets up.

He's not gonna lay a fucking finger on her, I hope he knows that.

I follow sam into the hallway, but suddenly get stopped by a certain person.

"Oh hey Nate" Penelope's annoying voice says

"What do you want?" I ask, still looking down the hallway.

"I just wanna talk" she purrs and glides her hand down my arm.

"Sorry, but if you haven't heard, I have a fucking amazing girlfriend" I say and remove her hand.

"Why is she so special?" She groans, "you've never had a girlfriend in all four years at this school, so why start with her?"

"Because she's the opposite of you" I say and smirk.

She obviously doesn't take the hint, "haha, you're funny" she purrs again.

"Now if you will excuse -" before I can finish my sentence, Penelope crashes her lips on mine.

And let me tell you, worst kiss ever.

I don't respond and try to claw her off me, but she's like a fucking monkey.

Finally, I manage to get her off me.

"Stay away from me" I say and take off down the hall.

Where could Lauren have gone?

Then I see sam down the hall.

"Where's Lauren?" I ask

"Uh- i don't know man I didn't see-" I cut him off

"Cut the bullshit, I know you came out here for her so just tell me where she went" I say

"Sorry, she left"

I get closer to him and push him against the lockers, "if you hurt her, I will make your life hell"

His eyes flash with fear for a second before he pushes me off him, "just stay the fuck out of my life"

"Stay the fuck out of Lauren's" I say and shove him one more time, leaving the hallway.

-

Lauren and I don't have any classes together after lunch so I don't know if she was at school.

And after school, she took off.

What the fuck did Sam do to her?

-

"So how was your weekend?" Ashley asks as we walk down the hallway.

"Fine I guess" I say vaguely.

She goes on and talks about something else when the bell rings.

"And I have to get the calculus, see you girly" she winks and leaves me in the hall.

Somebody grabs my arm.

"Wha-"

Suddenly, I'm pulled into an empty classroom.

I turn to the person.

"What the hell do you want Nate?" I ask

"I just want to talk" he says, star ting the back of his head.

"What about?" I ask, still not looking at him.

"Why you've been avoiding me" he says and I can feel his eyes on me.

"Maybe, just maybe, I saw your little encounter with Penelope"

His eyes flash with realization, "oh, no that wasn't what it looked like"

Oh please, I've heard that too many times in movies to believe him.

"What was it then?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"She kissed me, I pushed her off" he says

"How would I know that though? How-how can I believe you?" I ask

Suddenly, he smirks and comes closer to me.

"Why does it affect you so much? If we're just fake dating, huh?" He asks and I don't have an answer.

Why did it affect me? Am I jealous? No, why would I be jealous? Do I like Nate?

Yeah, I do.

"That's exactly what I thought" he whispers in my ear, "you like me"

I look away from him, "so what if I do?"

"Then you should trust me" he says and cups my cheeks.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now, but I do know I want him to come closer.

His eyes flicker to my lips, "can I kiss you?"

Instead of answering, I smash my lips on his and he immediately responses. As we kiss, I feel a certain fire between us, one that was absent went I was with anybody else, even sam.

He grabs my hips and I lean back again the desk behind me. Our lips move in sync and I allow his tongue entrance in my mouth.

"What is going on in here?" I hear a voice ask.

I push Nate away from me in embarrassment and he chuckles.

"Oh, Jack, hey" Nate says and leans on the desk next to me.

Jack smirks, "ha, and sam thought you guys were fake dating, crazy right?"

He leaves the room.

So sam thought this was fake?

It's about to get a lot more real.