"You are mistaken, miss," the girl mentions. She's wearing typical clothing from the village and a small cloak to keep herself warm. It covers her head. Her face is the exact same as Katherine's, "I'm not Katherine."

"Your face isn't helping you in this case," Mirana looks into Katherine's brown eyes.

"And my wardrobe change didn't key you in?" Katherine pulls her hands up and removes the hood covering her hair. Mirana relaxes as the girl leans against the door frame. The girl's hair wasn't golden like Katherine's just was. It was a bright red. It was an exact match of Rouge's hair.

"Who are you?" Ciara asks.

The girl look at Ciara, "The name is Krystal. I bet while Katherine was cloaked, people thought she was me. But after that show, I figured I'd give you a visit."

"How'd you get up here without getting caught?" Mirana asks.

"Your mother sent me up," Krystal explains, "She knows who I am. She knows I will help you."

"Who are you exactly?" Mirana asks, "What makes you so special? And why do you have Katherine's face?"

"Katherine is my twin sister," Krystal says, "My father believed that Katherine would one day hurt me, so he took me and ran. He brought me here to Catora where I've grown up. It hasn't been easy looking exactly like Katherine, but I've gotten to the point where people know it's me."

"So Katherine can use your name?" Mirana asks, "Like she did today?"

Krystal shakes her head, "Katherine has no clue who I even am. After my father left with me, Rouge gave everything in her power to keep us from Katherine. She casted the barrier spell, she removed pictures, she made the servants not speak a word of us, and so much more."

"How do you know all this?" Ciara asks her, "If you're not in Dramanio to witness it, how do you know?"

"The same reason your guardian knows everything about you," Krystal says, "I don't want to get into the details, I can't stay long."

Mirana hesitates, "What are you here for exactly?"

Krystal gestures to Ciara's hair, "To show her who she truly is."

Ciara takes a piece of her white hair in her hand, "My hair? What about it?"

"Did you really think that was natural?" Krystal asks, "White hair?"

"My father had white hair," Ciara looks at the ground, "I assumed it came from him."

"It did, but not in the way you're thinking," Krystal starts, "His hair, like yours, was stained with snow. That way not only could you guys hide your hair color but the amount of power you actually have."

Ciara makes a confused look, "What do you mean?"

"Do you think Katherine was the only one with a special hair color?" Krystal asks, "No. Both you and I have something special as well."

Mirana sighs, "Will you just get to the point?"

"Stand to the side and I will," Krystal says.

Mirana doesn't move, "What are -"

"Just stand to the side, Mirana," Krystal says.

Taken aback by Krystal calling her by her name, Mirana steps away from Ciara. Krystal then suddenly brings her hand up trapping Mirana in a small room made of stone and dirt. She then looks at Ciara and holds her hand out. Ciara starts to feel a large amount of heat. Her sight begins to blur and she falls to the ground. She can barely hear the faint sounds of Mirana attempting to escape from her room of earth.

Before Ciara knows it, it all stops. Her vision quickly returns and she look up at Krystal who puts her arm down. She suddenly feels a freeing feeling. It feels as if she's broken out of something. A feeling she's never felt before.

Mirana finally breaks through the dirt and looks at Ciara. She gasps, "With everything I know about you, I didn't see that coming."

Ciara looks around confused, "What?"

"I must be going," Krystal smiles, "Have a nice day."

"Wait," Ciara stops her, "How'd you do that?"

"Do what?" Krystal asks as if she didn't know.

"Use fire and earth," Ciara clarifies, "People who have magic only have one."

Krystal chuckles, "That's how I'm special. I got both fire and earth. From my mother and my father."

Krystal exits out the door and down the steps. Ciara looks at Mirana who is still staring at her in an odd way.

"What are you looking at?" Ciara asks Mirana.

Mirana points to the mirror, "Why don't you look for yourself?"

Mirana walks over to the mirror. She takes a look and finds that her hair is no longer white. It's silver.

"What does it mean?" Ciara asks, "Is it bad like gold?"

Mirana hesitates, "Why do you think they tried to hide it?"