"I'm worried," Ciara mentions, "I don't know what's going to happen."

"No need to worry," Mirana puts her hands on Ciara's shoulders, "Today is your day. The only thing that would make it perfect is a king to help you out."

Ciara gives Mirana a look, "Who would want to stand next to me? I'm cursed. My curse killed my father, it'll kill them too."

"But you have me, your powers returned last month, and there hasn't been an attack in a long while," Mirana lists, "There is almost a 100% guarantee that not a single hair on your or your spouses head would be touched."

Ciara pauses, "If it came down to it, would you risk your life to save me?"

Mirana hesitates, "That's not a topic for today. We -"

"Just answer the question," Ciara interrupts.

Mirana sighs, "Yes. If it came down to it, I would die for you."

*-.-*-.-*-.-*

About an hour after her coronation, there is only one place that Katherine could feel comfortable. As soon as she could, she headed to the stables that hold Reina, who has grown a ton lately.While Reina was barely big enough to fit in Katherine's hand before, she's the size of a large horse now. She has dark red eyes to match the scales that cover her body. Her wings are neatly folded at her sides and have a large wingspan. Occasionally, Katherine lets Reina out to fly around so she doesn't feel so cramped in the tiny stables. She hates that Reina's back feet have to be chained down. But, it's what her mother wants. Otherwise, she would just release Reina into the wild. While that would be good for Reina, Katherine wasn't up to the task. She can't lose Reina. After losing Virano, she needs any friend she can get.

Katherine holds her hand up to Reina's mouth. She takes the food joyfully."

Katherine bites her lip, "Hey, you feel like stretching those wings of yours?"

Reina makes a sound that tells Katherine that she approves of Katherine's suggestion.

Katherine sighs, "But, can I ride you?"

Reina makes a noise of confusion.

"I just want to ride for a bit," Katherine says, "I don't want to go anywhere special."

Katherine moves to the side of Reina and climbs onto her back. She turns to the servant boy and tells him, "Release her."

He takes a small key and unlocks Reina's two back feet. Reina spreads open her wings and starts to fly extremely high into the sky.

The wind makes the hair in Katherine's braid fall out. After Reina flies up for a while, she tucks in her wings and begins to fall towards the ground. She starts to gain speed before opening her wings again.

Katherine puts a hand on one of Reina's wings, "You're really having fun, aren't you."

Reina makes an excited noise. Then, suddenly, she starts to sound as if she's getting hurt. Her wings struggle to keep herself up.

"Reina?" Katherine wraps her arms around Reina's neck, "What's happening?"

Reina suddenly drops like a rock. Fear begins to fill Katherine as the streets of Dramanio begin to get closer and closer.

She screams, "Reina!"

Reina opens her wings just before impact and flies straight up. She speeds up and continues to fly away from the castle.

Katherine looks back, "Reina, where are you going?"

She doesn't respond. She continues to fly in one direction.

"Reina, turn back right now," Katherine looks up. She can begin to see the forest in between Catora and Dramanio. Reina is heading towards Catora. Katherine pulls on Reina's neck.

"Reina, turn back now," Katherine repeats, "I don't want to go there!"

Reina doesn't turn back. It doesn't take Katherine a second more to realize that she's no longer riding her best friend. She's riding her curse. Her curse is making Reina head to Catora. To either Emma or Ciara. Or both. Her path is currently unknown.

Reina flies into the barrier that keeps everyone from Dramanio in. Reina and Katherine both groan in pain as it attempts to keep them back. Reina keeps on pushing and pushing. She eventually rips right through the barrier and Katherine almost falls off of her from the force of the barrier. Katherine grabs hold of Reina's tail before her grip loosening and her falling towards Catora.

She lands hard on top of one of the houses in Catora. She groans as she stands up.

"Krystal, what are you doing up there?" the voice of a man shouts at her. Katherine's eyes lock on the man and he drops the wood in his hands.

He stares at her, "Katherine?"

Katherine looks around, "I'm not here to cause harm. My dragon flew into here and I need to get her out before the cold gets to her. You have to help me not get caught."

The man pauses for a second, "Wait there."

Katherine judges her distance from the ground, "I don't really have the choice. I'm good with one fall for today."

The man goes inside the house that Katherine was on top of. Katherine takes in the face of the man. He almost seems familiar. And why did he call her Krystal? It didn't seem to make much sense to her.

He comes out holding a cloak, "Wear this. It'll hide your red clothes and gold hair. Those will just stick out here."

"And me falling from the sky won't?" Katherine asks him as he throws the cloak up to her. She makes sure that every bit of her that pointed to the fact that she was Katherine is hidden. It's just her face that can't be hidden. She hopes that this won't be a problem.

"Come on, I'll help you down," the man holds out his hands, "Everyone else is at the coronation. You should be fine."

Katherine moves towards the edge of the roof and lets herself fall. The man catches her and lets her down.

"Now find your dragon quick," the man tells her, "You don't need anyone finding out that you came here."

Katherine nods, "Thank you. I hope I can make it up to you in some way."

"You don't need to," the man says, "Just find your dragon and get home safely."

Katherine turns and begins to run in the direction of Reina's flight. It looks as if she is heading towards the castles.