"I'm sorry Annie, Harry and I were just being assholes. We won't disrupt the class again." I crack a smile but ultimately get through my response without laughing. I felt like I was in high school again telling the teacher I was sorry for interrupting the class. Annie scowls at me and gives me a warning look to convey she was keeping a close eye on me and Harry both.

Once the introductions came to an end Annie went into the course overview. She broke it down into chapters ranging from labor and delivery to post-natal care and everything in between. There was so much information to take in that I felt the need to take notes but lacked the proper supplies to do so. We dive straight into labor and delivery while Annie then pulls out some olive oil and pours it into a dish.

"That would look good on my insta theme." I hear Stephanie whisper to her incoherent boyfriend who is wrapped up in Madden mobile than anything else.

"As you progress in your pregnancy you are going to want to prepare your perineum for the great stretch of labor. Have your partner take some olive oil and massage the area daily to prevent any tearing come delivery," Annie takes two fingers on both hands to demonstrate the motion Harry was supposed to perform on me. My eyes widen and I squeeze my legs together feeling instantly self-conscience.

"What the hell is a perineum?" Stephanie whispers to her boyfriend who looks up from his phone to smirk.

"She basically wants to me rub down your taint," he tells her to evoke a bite of the lip and a mini giggle. Jesus these kids were horny as hell! When I was in high school I was more worried about what I was wearing and how I would pass that chemistry when I hadn't even studied for it. These horny fucks over here where giddy at the suggestion of an oil massage down under.

I choke back laughs from overhearing the conversation and see Harry try to hide his dimpled grin that was fighting him to show. I didn't want to draw any more attention to us since Annie had already called us out of laughing the first time.

"Are you down for some taint massages?" Harry leans and whispers into my ear, tickling me from the way he spoke. I rub my ear and give him a disgusted looking smile and shake my head vigorously.

"No way homeboy that's a hard pass," I whisper back seeing that grin etch into his lips while he looked down into his lap causing his curly mop to curtain his face temporarily.

Annie goes no to discuss why these massages are beneficial for delivery and how if we were to do this daily that it would reduce the risk of tearing. Debbie shares a personal story on tearing that I would honestly rather not hear. I try to block out all the details she spouts off because the more horror stories I hear the more anxious I became.

I knew the delivery was going to be a little scary but from the different stories I heard from Debbie, I began to doubt my ability to cope with everything that came with labor and delivery. I swallow hard and imagine what the pains will feel like and how I don't cope well with pain. I think about crying when I get my eyebrows waxed! Needless to say, my pain tolerance was at about a three and it needed at the minimum to be at least a five or six.

+

The Miami canvas of a sky is painted over with a navy coloring with little twinkling lights when we walk out of the birthing center. My hand attaches to Harry's instantly as I swing our arms and lean my head on his shoulder. A spring breeze brushes against the exposed parts of skin and dances against my skin creating goosebumps with each twirl. The sweet scent of Harry's cologne grazes under my nose and lingers causing my mind to reel back to the time when I ran around his apartment with only his shirt to clothe me.

The memory races in my mind and brings me to where I hug his arm and grasp onto the next moments I had with him. The speed of the cars plays as our soundtrack as we make it to our cars in the parking lot.

"I wish we didn't have to go home," I tell Harry as we stand only inches from each other. His hand softly sweeps over my cheek while I look into his luminous jade eyes that trace over my face. His fingers tangle into my thick black hair that cascades down my back like a waterfall his fingertips graze my scalp and provoke more goosebumps as a result.

"Come with me," Harry's eyes trace over me and I feel a strong urge to do what he says. My heartbeat is knocking against my chest and everything in me tells me to go.

"I have work in the morning," I say but know this is a weak reason not to go with him. I wanted to be with him and for some unknown reason I was being clingy. I wanted to be around him right now.

"When has that ever stopped you before?" I reveal a smile when Harry rubs the pad of his thumb over my lips and drops his hand to my waist. I blink and find myself running next to Harry, racing him to his car.

We roll down the windows of Harry's wildly expensive and let the music play to our heartbeats. Adrenaline rushed through my veins as the wind blew our hair into tangled messes. My heart thumbed to the beat of the music that was pouring for the speakers. I duet with Harry on a few songs and am surprised when I hear a strong voice. He has raspy and soul with each note as he playfully sings along to Super Bass by Nicki Minaj.

"Boy you got my heart beat runnin' away, beating' like a drum and its comin' your way! Can't you hear that!" I sang out shaking my head as the wind tosses my hair all around my face and hides away my smile. In this very moment I didn't realize how happy I could be. With Harry's right next me and the music filling up my soul all I could do was ride out the night and embrace every moment I had throughout the time I had.

N. HARRY'S MUSIC IS OUT IN LESS THEN AN HOUR FAM! I AM NOT OKAY!