(23) You Know Just What To Say

All I breathe 

All I feel

You are all for me 

No one can lift me, catch me the way that you do 

Still falling for you <3

I didn't even want to move. I was fine while doing grocery shopping with Aman, then he left for some business. It has been three hours since he has gone although he did call me twice to see how I was doing.

I was going through some kind of food aversion. Just the look of something eatable made me want to throw up. I kept lying in bed hoping this feeling would just go away. 

My phone started ringing and an unexpected caller's name flashed on the screen. 

"Hello," I said hesistantly. 

"I thought you won't pick up," Raven said with a sigh. "You have been avoiding me a lot."

I didn't know what to say. Ever since that night when I went out with Raven and things completely got ruined between me and Aman, I just didn't want to face him. Even though it wasn't much his fault that such a terrible misunderstanding got created. 

Mom was right about communication gap between me and Aman. But now I know I am the one creating it. 

"I am sorry ,its just a lot has been going on," I said.

"I know. I got the news. Congratulations.."

"Thank you." 

"Mira, you still love him right?" he asked after a little pause.

"I do," I replied. "I am sorry Raven if you ... if you thought I moved on. I wish I had moved on too, I am making things difficult for the both of us now and you too."

"No, I guess I always knew. I just didn't want to accept it. So are you guys getting back together?"

"Are you kidding me? Why would he accept a mess like me? I hurt him a lot. I got nothing to make anyone stay."

"Shut up, Mira. You got everything to make anyone stay. Alright?" 

"Suddenly getting an urge to hug you," I replied gleefully. Raven might be lying but he always knew how to make me feel better. "Don't feel sorry for me."

"I don't need to. Stop looking down upon yourself," he said. "Anyway, will it be okay if I come visit some time?"

"Of course, Raven." 

"Good, well got to go, take mom shopping. Bye Mira."

**

I was now in my sixteenth week now and things hadn't changed much between me and Aman. He kept visiting me as much he could and went to doctor's appointments with me and even got me things I needed. His parents got the news and initially they were hesitant but now his mom called giving me tips about what to eat and drink. 

But although I had all the support I needed there was one thing missing and that was Aman. I didn't want to lose and I didn't know how to get him back either. I was still afraid of things going bad even if we got back together. 

And now my  baby bump was definitely visible. It was pretty small but definitely there. People at work congratulated me even though I bet it was awkward and there heads were probably filled with judgements and questions since everyone knew about my divorce.