(8) 69

After Aman left the house to do some errands, I quickly made a call to my best friend, Rhea. I told her everything about last night and this morning and she couldn't stop giggling.
I guess I wasn't as drunk as I thought because last night was coming back to me now.

"I knew it," she said a little too excitedly. "I knew you both will sleep together sooner or later!"

"Please, shut it. I had no plans of doing it."

"It happened because you still love him."

"Maybe it happened because I felt sexually deprived ?" I knew I was making no sense. But she was wrong. I wasn't in love with Aman anymore.

"Ha ha. Don't accept it now but you did send a text to me yesterday night saying..'Aman has come to pick me up and he looks hot as fudge. He looks sexier than ever. Help.' " she chirped happily.

I blushed a deep red. What ?

We both made plans to meet for dinner and continue catching up. While Aman was gone, I decided to freshen up.
As soon I was done showering and getting dressed, Aman was back with bags of groceries.

"This should get us started. Do you feel better now?" He asked about my hangover. I nodded and he laid the bags down on the dining table. I decided to help him organise. I was choosing to not make any conversation and just make the morning through.

"I was thinking..." he began. " Look it's your life I know. But you should spend your time doing something productive other than going out drinking every night with men."

With men ?

"I don't go out every night to drink with men and you are right, it is my life."

"Look, we just broke up. It's not easy for me to see you better off with other guys in bars. Do you want me to go out with other women for clubbing ? Because there are many dying to."

"Oh?"

"Yes. I just don't because I care about how you will feel. So you should too."

" This is really wrong. Before this I just went out once and that was with a group of women and this time, there were only two guys. One was my friend and other was my colleague's husband...

You make me sound like I go out drinking with just any men. Maybe they are my good friends? Maybe I can trust them ? Although that's beside the point because I don't go out drinking with men every night!"

"Um, well what can I say now?" He said looking a little upset on my sudden outburst. I was really angry.

How about I am sorry, I am wrong? Huh.

"It just, I got really jealous seeing you with that Raven guy and that too drunk. What if you hadn't called me? What if you had gone home with him?"

"So you will try and make me jealous by threatening to go out clubbing with other women?" That's wrong. I did not delibaretly go out with Raven just to make Aman jealous. Aman was saying exactly what he knew would strike me. He was purposely making me jealous. Many women dying to ? Ugh.

"You shouldn't talk to me like this. You are angry over such a petty issue." He said crossing his arms.

Whaatttttttttttt.

You know the worst thing to tell someone when they are angry is that they shouldn't be angry. Which Aman told me everytime I was angry at something. He hardly ever accepted that he was wrong first.

"Oh, okay," I said and went on to make something for breakfast.

"Now don't make that face."

"What face?"

"The one which makes you look like you are planning to crack those eggs on my face."

"Damn right, I will."

"Woah. Calm down, lady Hulk." He said sighing.

"Lady Hulk?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. If you really were Hulk, I am sure you would have thrown me from the balcony. I would have gone through all the buildings, just like in the movies. Making a man size hole in each one of them," he said faking a sad expression. He looked cute as hell.

I had to stop myself from laughing. I wasn't angry any more. This man was clever. He knew which buttons to hit.

To be honest, I hated being mad at him. He was talking so sweetly.

However what he assumed hurt me. Huh.

"If you want me to calm down then you have to accept that you are wrong and mean it."

He frowned at me. Looking a little bit irritated, but then the irritation got replaced with a smile.

"Well?" I said.

"I am wrong. I am not right. I mean it." He said giving me a triumphic smile like he just won a medal.
Talk about the shortest apology ever. He was just looking to finish the argument quickly.
How ever, now I really had to stop myself from smiling. All the anger had gone.

"That's not funny," I found myself saying.

"I know. I am serious."

"Well then, why are you wrong ?"

He sighed heavily. "I thought this was like true and false ? But you are asking for detailed answers."

I ignored him. "why are you wrong ?"

"I shouldn't have said that you go out drinking with men every night."

"And?"

"I shouldn't have said that women are dying to go out with me."

"And.....?"

"I should have tried sixty nine last night, like you told me to."

I blushed a deep red. "Aman!," I squeled. He started laughing. "I never said that!"

"So you remember everything? How was it for you?" He asked and then winked at me.

I ignored him. "Say that you are sorry."

He looked like he didn't want to but then he apologized. "Sorry, Mira."

Satisfied, I went on to making breakfast. Mentally, deciding to not get drunk again with other men because he was right, I should take care of how he will feel.