11 - Announcing Pregnancy Of Second Child

I was at home with my little girl, Kimberly and than all of a sudden I started gasping for air. I sat down and asked Kimberly, "KIMBERLY, GET ME THE PHONE NOW!" So she ran to get the phone and decided to call Scotty to let him know what was just happening.

PHONE CALL BETWEEN MY HUSBAND AND I:

Me: HONEY, I'M ON THE GROUND, OUT OF BREATH!

Scotty: What happened?

Me: Not sure. I think I passed out.

Scotty: I'll be home as soon as I can. I love you, sweetheart.

Me: I love you too, honey. Be careful out there.

Scotty: I will.

Then after I got off the phone I was collapsed on the floor and then I heard the door storm open. Then Scotty ran over to me and he put my head in his lap and wept. He wiped his eyes quickly and put his arms around me and carried me over to the couch, sat down, and stroked my hair. Then he just continued kissing me. "How are you feeling? Can you feel the baby move yet?" "No, I can't." He put hishand on my stomach to see if he could feel the baby. He smiled and winked at me and said, "I can. Here, place your hand over mine." I put my hand over his and then I started to feel the baby moving around in my stomach. We looked at each other and smiled. Then he kissed me lightly on the foreheadand said, "Love you, sweetheart." Then he kissed my belly and said, "I love you too, my angel." Then he looked up at me and said, "You know that I'll be by your side all through this. So, don't panic, I'll be staying by your side through it all." He kissed me on the lips and then I looked at him and said, with tears in my eyes, "I love you so much." Then he started kissing me again.