Interrogation Part 3

Hey y'all, I'm soooo sorry for my extreme tardiness. My schedule is utterly unpredictable and I often times don't even have the time to read stories on here, much less write them. On top of that, I REALLY did not like what I did with the last chapter. It was super rushed and felt sloppy.
And because of that, I've been trying to make this chapter extra good, but nothing is sounding right.

Oh and before I forget, THANKS FOR 10,000 VIEWS!!!!

We'll be back to 60,000 before you know it!

Anyway, enough dawdling, on with the story.

A quick warning though, this chapter gets pretty dark towards the end.

I hope you enjoy!

*Sorry for any grammatical errors that you wi-...er, might encounter.

----------------------------------------------

(Ash's pov)

After a much-needed talk, Serena and I began to make our way back into her room. As we were about to open the door, I heard Serena let out a nervous sigh.

I placed my hand on Serena's shoulder.

"You gonna be okay? You know, we can always turn her over to the guards." I said.

Serena shook her head and placed a hand on mine.

"Don't worry Ash, I'll be fine. Besides, this was our mistake, therefore it's our responsibility to fix it." Serena replied.

I smiled and nodded in agreement.

And with that, we headed inside. The two of us walked over to the sofa. Dawn, much to our surprise, was still out cold even after all of the yelling.

I started to wake her up, when Serena stopped me.

"Wait just a second!" Serena whispered.

"What's the matter?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Come here for a sec, I have an idea." Serena said as she motioned for me to come closer.

I was still confused, but obliged.

Serena whispered her plan into my ear, and oh boy, what a plan it was.

Serena and I glanced at one another, smirked a mischievous smile and nodded. We were gonna have a little fun with our interrogation.

Think of a good cop/bad cop scenario, but make it bad cop/worse cop. I'm sure you can already image who's playing which part.

We then turned our attention back to Dawn. The way the she was covered up by the blanket made her look like she was wrapped up like a burrito. So,   we decided to unravel her in the most forceful and obnoxious way possible.

Serena stood on one end of the sofa while I stood on the other. We both grabbed onto the blanket and slightly lifted Dawn.

Serena and I looked at one another and smirked. Time for the fun part.

"Three...two...one.....NOW!" We said together as we slung Dawn off the sofa.

"WWWHAAAAA!!" Screamed Dawn as she hit the floor.

"W-hat the...h-ow the...wha-!?" Dawn started to say, before turning to us.

The look on her face was a blend of Terrified, confused, and groggy from being abruptly woke up.
(A/N: I seriously HATE when that happens!)

Serena and I both tried our best to look angry. Serena stood with her arms crossed and was casting a fake, but convincing scowl. I simply tried my best to mirror her. She was much better at it to be honest with you.