Just as I thought..these questions are hard...sort of. That doesn't matter, I know I can answer them. I looked over at Naruto who by the way looked frustrated as hell. I'm worried so much for him. After a few minutes, I rose my hand.

"I said no questions."

"I never said I was asking a question you know. I'm actually done with this test."I informed

"Huh? Already? Did you read through it?"

"Yup. A Shinobi shouldn't just practice their physical strength but also their mental. You should of put that in the beginning of your speech I mean rules talk." I gave him a closed eye smile. Without saying anything, he moved on. I glanced back at Naruto, who was more freaked out each second that past. Please Kami, give this boy some brain cells so he passes at least one! Naruto has a better chancing of passing if he cheats. I glanced around the room. Everyone was practically cheating. "Naruto.."I whispered.

"What?!" He yelled. He gasped, realizing how loud he was and I clasped my hand over his mouth.

"Shut up! Get going with the questions! If we fail because of you..you won't live to see the next daylight!"I threatened.

"I'm trying!"

"Try harder!"

"I don't know what to do!"

"Here's a simple answer..it's called..CHEAT!"

"I can't believe you would even tell me that! I can't do that!"

"Naruto.."Hinata interrupted. "If you want, I could um..I could show you my test."

Her crush on him is so obvious. She's willing to show him her answers.

"Naruto, accept it!" I said.

"Huh? A-accept it? Um..Hinata why would you do that?"Naruto questioned.

"Why? Well..just because well you see..Its' just..it's because I don't want you to have to leave. Well..It would be nice if we all stick together. I mean the 10 of us..Being rookies and all."

"That makes sense! I thought you were trying to pull a fast one on me! Sorry-" A kunai flew right past Naruto and straight onto someone's paper.

Dang.. Someone was just caught cheating.

A bunch of candidates began to leave one after another. One guy was even slammed against the wall.

I'm guessing those are the people caught cheating..

"Naruto, go ahead. Look." Hinata said.

"Thank you, I appreciate it but no. Hey, I'm an ace ninja. I don't need to cheat to pass this." He assured.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. If I got caught or anything, I wouldn't want you getting in trouble."

Naruto is going to regret this later on but he's right, we don't need to cheat to pass.

"Oh..You're right. Stupid idea, I'm sorry." She said quietly.

"Nah, forget it." I smiled at him and he noticed so he returned the smile with a bit of pink on his cheeks. What's with him? Soon again, people were failing and after a while, there was only 20 minutes left to finish till the FINAL QUESTION! Then it was 15 minutes to go!

"Alright, listen up. Here's the tenth and final question but before I give you the question, there are some more rules you need to be aware of. These rules are unique to question 10. Listen carefully and try not to to let them frighten you. Very well then Rule#1: each of you is free to choose to be given the final question. It's your decision."