Chapter 26

Mason's POV

Believe me, I loved the fact that I finally had top surgery, but the downfall is being bound up in a vest for weeks. Today was the day I finally was about to shower without anything on. I looked into my bathroom mirror, slowing slipping off my grey shirt, examining my newly flat chest. I rubbed my hands over the once lumpy, now smooth and flat chest. Looking admirably at my new body, one surgery down, my vision became blurry, seeing the tears form up in my eyes. This all was so overwhelming and honestly so unbelievable. I stepped into my familiar, burgundy shower, letting the warm water run down my body... this is all I've ever wanted.

I came out of the bathroom, with a grey towel wrapped around my bottom half, walking aimlessly through my house, grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. As I slowly put them on, I just continuously rubbing my chest. I walked around the corner to see Riley standing in my kitchen.

"OH!" I quietly shrieked, my heart pounding.

"Baby, did I scare you?" Riley laughed, loudly.

"J-just a little," I said trying to get my breathing down, "Where's my parents?"

"Hmm, your mother said they were going on a double date with my parents. I mean, aren't they a little old?" she smiled.

"I suppose so, but it's just us?" I questioned, grabbing a bottled water out of the refrigerator. Riley walk behind me, getting close to my ear, breathing softly.

"Only...us." She whispered slowly, "Can we.... Finish what...we started?"

I nodded, simply shocked at how sexually forward she was. She began kissing me with loads of force. I began kissing back, twice as hard. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to me, slowly picking her up. I pinned her soft, delicate body against the wall, moving my mouth down to her neck. I've wanted this, I've wanted her for so long, I began sucking roughing on her neck... leaving dark marks everywhere, making sure to mark what was mine.

We made our way to the couch, laying her down roughly, pulling at her shirt with such force, I am surprised it didn't rip. I stared and examined her perfect boobs, closed together, being held by a light purple bra. I started kissing at her breasts, leaving a mark after every long kiss.

"T-take it o-f-ff!" she moaned. Gods her moans were angelic. I followed her demand. I slowly took it off, admiring the bounce they made when they were no longer supported by the bra. I instantly latched my mouth onto her left nipple, swirling my tongue so gracefully. The faster I went, the louder she was.

She brought my head to her mouth and shakily said, "I want you, please."

Knocks came from the door.