Chapter 14

A/N: The Winner for the visual appearance for Mason Hart is Sterling Knight..... enjoy! This is part 1 of 2.

 enjoy! This is part 1 of 2

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mason's POV

"Why am I this nervous?" I asked Farkle and Zay as we were getting ready. Those two wore a more casual choice or clothing, as for me, I dressed up a bit. I mean it's been 5 years since I've seen her face to face and I wanted a good impression.

"It's been a long time Mason." Zay looked in the mirror and buttoned up his shirt.

"Maybe, old feelings are coming back?" Farkle questioned as he applied gel to his hair.

"I know why I am dressing up, but what about you two?" I asked. I finished tying my purple tie and grabbed my coat.

"You two get a date, so we do too." Zay kissed Farkle, passionately.

"Gays make me sick." I joked and ran out of my door and to the elevator.

"Wait up." they both laughed.

~Le Time Skip~

I arrived at Topanga's at 5:25pm. Over half an hour before I meet Riley. I smiled as I saw Topanga going around tables and taking orders. I haven't seen her in a long time.

"Someone's happy." she smiled as she walked towards me, "Can I take your order sir?"

"Topanga" I uttered, looking into her eyes, not saying a word after. My eyes began to fill with water. She looked at me for a few seconds before staring into my eyes. Recognizing my eyes and smile.

"Mason?" a tear fell down her face. "Come here!" she wrapped her arms around me. She was very short compared to me. "You look so handsome! How have you been?" she sat down, I proceeded afterwards.

"I have been great. God I have missed you." I hugged her once more and kissed her cheek.

"Have you uh seen Riley? She never stopped talking about you ever since that night, it was always Mason this and that." she held my hand.

"I am actually seeing her for the first time tonight."' I said confidentially, "How do I look?"

"More handsome than ever. I'm going to get back to work, but please stop by tonight and see Cory and Auggie, he's a 7th grader now," she smiled.

Mr. Matthews and Auggie have been on my mind. August was like the little brother I never had.

"Okay so here's the plan you two homosexual beauties..." I began, "I am going to sit somewhere else in this place and you two stay here. Riley will recognize you and when she does she'll sit. As minutes pass 6, she'll think I didn't come, then I'll sit down here and see if she recognizes me, I'll introduce myself, and I'll text her from my phone so she's having two different convos with me."

"We are so getting into her head." Zay laughed.

"But we love her, she'll love us." Farkle said, grabbing Zay's and my hand.

"I love her." my cheeks flushed red at the thought.

Transgender (Rilaya) {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें