So far, their wisdom and advices had helped me survive this long.

Anyway, so the Azgedian I had taken hostage did not like the fact that I had, one; held him hostage, and two; made demands of him to see the Azgedian Queen. Clearly, I struck a nerve.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me over his shoulder, and threw me onto the ground. He called out for his comrade and moved to attack me but I swiftly got up on my feet, dagger still in hand, and said in their language; "I don't want to hurt you."

"Makes it easier for me to kill you, then," he growled as he took a swing of his sword at me. I dodged his attack.

I gasped when I felt a sharp blade get pierced into my right shoulder. As quickly as it was in, it was out, and I turned around to see Esop holding his sword in his hand.

"You're not Trikru," he said, and said in English.

I felt the pain emanating throughout my body, but I remained strong-faced.

"No," I responded and dropped my dagger. I raised my hands in the air as a gesture of surrender, "And I don't want to hurt either of you."

"Who are you," Esop asked.

"She demands to see the Queen," the other Grounder said.

Esop glanced from his friend and then at me. He pointed his sword at me and said, "Speak before I put the sword through you again."

"I," I gulped when I realized that perhaps losing too much blood was not a good sign. I was beginning to feel slightly faint.

"Speak," Esop growled.

"Wanheda," I managed to say.

Esop stared at me curiously, "You know who she is," he asked.

"I," I took in a deep breath, trying not to collapse, "I know where she is."

Suddenly, the darkness of the night turned into pitch black, and I fell unconscious.

---

When I opened my eyes, the sun had come up, and the sky was blue with white clouds floating around slowly. I took in a deep breath and flinched when I felt a pain shoot through my right shoulder.

"You mustn't move," I heard an elderly voice speak in Trigedasleng. I turned my head towards an old lady sitting across her hut, mixing herbs. She glanced at me, and I noticed the scars on her face. It was a mark to distinguish Azgedians from Trikru.

I didn't heed her words and set up slowly, then asked, "Where am I?" in English.

She stared at me silently for a moment and went back to mixing herbs. "If you don't want to listen to me, then you can get out." She said in her language.

Clearly, she wasn't going to help.

Suddenly someone walked in to the hut wearing snow on his bulky clothes and dark blonde hair. He covered his face, and the only thing exposed was his light blue eyes that gave me a quick icy glance before he turned towards the elderly woman.

"Leave us," he said in Trigedasleng, authoritatively.

The woman grunted as she stood up, and picked up her walking stick, which lay beside her. She muttered in her language as she made her way past the man, "Treating the elders like we're shit in this village."

I watched the man as he kept his gaze on the old woman. Once she left, he turned towards me, and for a second, all I could stare at was his eyes.

"Who are you," I asked in English when I realized that his stare was growing intense.