Eleven

"..for I have let the fire burn and consume me.. "

-Alanna

Dante

Beautiful.

The woman that lay beneath me, moaning in need, panting, and calling out for my dominance. With her chest arch up, her soft mounds pressed against my chest, her claws marking my skin. Her feverish body covered with mine. 

She mewed as my jaw clenched, and a deep growl rippled from within me. I could feel her walls clump over me, begging for my knot inside her.

I could feel my member swell within her and groaned out in pleasure as I came with my knot swelling inside her warm walls.

Never have I felt such euphoria in all my life.

A Mate.

I had not wanted one- had no desire to find one. Though it might have been selfish to do so- when females die almost every single day from not having a mate.

I watch her beautiful golden eyes fading with specs of green. This woman before me- was the most beautiful creature on earth.

Yet. As I felt my knot loosen, her walls relaxing. I thought of one thing.

This is wrong.
Its not her.

Amelia

I woke in a slight daze, my vision blurry. Groaning from the sore aches that filled my body. I sat up from the soft mattress and found my feet meeting against soft carpet.

A loud groan escape my lips accompanied with a hiss.

This pain- I knew it all to well. I was in mid way to my heat cycle, one of the most fertile for any she-wolf. For me however, this was the time I had to hide away my scent.

Only now. I do not know how.

My scent has change, I can smell it, feel it coursing through my veins, the blood of my alpha mate.

And, he was not here.

He had not been here awhile- his scent was fainter. Strong, yet it was not fresh.

The trail of his scent has told me he had left. Somewhere further down the hall and my instincts told me to go follow- the primal need in me wanted its mate, and the heat that pulsated within my veins begged for his touch, his warmth, his fluids, his knots.

My skin started to crawl, burning sensations clawing at me, like talons scratching at my flesh, my chest. My stomach started to burn, and cramp, the pain too familiar for me.

I screamed, and fell to my knees on the hard marbled floor. My vision blurring from the burn that rose inside me. My breaths started coming out in pants, as I grab hold on the edge of the bed and slowly lift myself up.

Hissing, groaning and panting.
The beast in me wanted to mate, I could feel my primal side taking over as I started limping my way towards the door, with my forearm around my aching stomach.

My inner walls were contacting, I could feel the heat rise inside of me, my regions dripping with need. My scent growing stronger.
Unlocking the doors, with one whiff of his scent, I tracked him down like a starving wolf.

Climbing the stairs, the marbled steps too cold for my bare feet. Kissing my skin like pricking needles and ice. Before I could even take the final step up- my muscles tightened, an agonizing groan escape my lips as the flames grew.

I screamed, and heard a hundred howls echoing from outside the stone walls.

Hundreds of Mating calls, that made me fall to my knees, my ears buzz and my head numb in pain.

But instincts told me something else. My body did not want to respond to the howls of the night.

My beast wanted its own mate.

Dante
The sound of her screams, had me frozen.
As the books fell from my hands and my blood run cold when the howls of unmated wolves joined in union with her cries.
My heart- for the first time in decades. Was pounding in unwanted fear.

Serena.

My heart pounded like the echoes of a thousand drums.

With my beast roaring in rage, when the scent of men reached my senses.

They will never take my Serena from me.

Amelia

The strains, soreness, the agonizing pulsing of my heat quickening in my womb, my walls clenching, my legs dripping with essence, the cramps were not passing, as much I wanted for it to end. I struggled to my feet with a cry, my vision blurring with tears.
Heat coursed through me, like lightning with each step I took. My nerves tingled, numbing in pain.

I limped my way in search for my mate, panting in need, whimpers escaping my lips.
As a wave of burning pain struck me, my stomach clenched in knots.
I fell to my hands and knees.

Low growls rose from behind me, wolves that made my skin crawl in fear. I scented them, they were not my mate, nor were they his men. The scent of the south, my eyes widen in panic, as I struggled to stand. I was in strong heat, my scent, weather I was their mate or not, called for male dominance. These wolves, were not female- they were all unmated weres, they were males.

A growl followed by the unmistakable roar of an alpha.  Trembled through the walls, making my heart nearly leap from my chest. The sound of him- was already enough to send my body on a high. My hormones went overdrive, my beast whimpered, my body weakened in submission. Even though it should not- I was in danger, my beast should have been retaliating in defense. But no, she did nothing but submit to the presence of its mate.

I slowly turned to face the pack of hungry wolves before me, and each one of them were in the forms of their flesh, human and kneeling.

 He had no need to kill them, they grovelled at his feet like prey.

My Alpha.

A hiss escaped my bleeding lips, my visions blurring with black dots dancing. Before I felt a cool hand touch my head, and comfort envelope me.

My Serena.

was the last whisper I hear from him before darkness claimed me.