Seven

A/N:
A big thank you to Emily pplhater1000 for the new book cover!! 💕💕💕

Vote & Comment!!! 💕💕

She lay there, panting, arms spread- wrist chained with thin golden cuffs, bound to the bed. She was a sight to behold- as he clutch the piece of fabric in his hands. His beast delighting at the fact that she was under his mercy.

She whimpered in her sleep- it had been a couple of hours since they've last mated.

Her body was resting for now.

A normal she-wolf would go into mating heat about a week. With no food in their system, they'd relay on their mate- semen was pure protein energy source for wolves in heat.

Once their bodies absorb the nutrients they needed, they were able to consume at least four cups of water a day.

The room had to remain cool and sterilizes, then he would have to inject her with some anesthetics to sleep- her body would be too weak if she didn't rest.

A she-wolf in heat wanted to mate twenty-four-seven. Without sleep medication- they would be too sexually active that it often leads to their death if they were not taken care of properly.

The mate's stamina would be over the roof with breeding hormones secreting from his body. The undeniable urge to rut with any male he could sniff out was maddening.

He had locked the door, which only opened with his hand print, and called his Beta to take every damn male wolf out of the palace and far away from his mate.

Amelia groaned, panting rapidly. He felt his eyes change, a growl vibrating within his chest.
She needed rest, but if this went on much longer- he was going to combust and he wouldn't be gentle about it.

Hooded eyes opened, eyes glazed and turned to look at him- pleading. Her chest rising and falling as she panted, her nipples harden into peeks.

He licked his lips as the air tasted like sweet honey. She gazed at him, lips parted, flushed skin and hands already resisting against their restrains.

"behave, little luna.." he growled out at her as he made his way towards the bed again. His hands tighten around the washcloth he had prepared for her, as the basin lay by the bedside table. it would be hard to care for her if she decided it would be the proper time to cry out her needs every single time he wanted to clean her and hydrate her body.

She tagged at her restrains, he could hear her heart rate escalating. He almost cursed when his dick started to twitch painfully. Even his own body had a mind of its own when it came to his mate.

It was arousing to see her like this- arching towards him, begging for him. He was begging for her too, that deep longing that sat within the constrains of his chest.

Though Serena was his wife- his wife that he once loved, pleasured and cherished.
He had never felt anything like this before-
and nothing prepared him for such strong emotions.

Amelia withered and cried out with a loud whimper- lips parted and panting so hard he could taste her breath. As he slowly run the wet wash cloth all over her naked body.

His need would have to wait.
Washing her was a sensual experience, she responded to his every touch. Not a word escaping from her lips- but cries of pleasure,and need.

A soft gasp escaped from her tender lips, her chest arching. As he ran the cool washcloth along the valley of her soft mounds.

Perfect ripe breast that fitted in his hands just right, soft and all woman.

God she was beautiful...

he dunk the washcloth in the basin and watch as her body almost convulse at the lost of his touch.

Ah- fuck it. He could wash her again later, once he has knocked her out good with medication.

" Still, Little Luna.." he groaned, as he watch her body go suddenly rigid.

He smirked, he had so much power over her.

Dumping the washcloth in the basin, he placed one knee beside her and climb over her, hovering over her delicious body. That smells so much like sweet honey, breathing in deeply at her scent.He leaned forward to lap at her collar, and groaned.

So Sweet. gazing his canines along his claim. His mark was raw and red on her ivory skin.
Each time they copulated- he bit her and it lit up the fire burning within him.

Overwhelming and consuming-
he didn't want this. His subconscious was yelling at him every possible insult he knew, reasoning with him to get up and leave.

Serena. was his reason.
He wanted to remain faithful and loyal- not even death could part him from his Serena.

But his instincts, the animal inside him- wanted nothing more than to slum deep in his mates heating core and mark her in anyways and every way possible. To knot her, again and again, fucking her hard and raw.

That's what exactly he was going to do.
Rubbing the tip of his dick to her wet folds, he almost shuddered at the feeling. She was wet and warm. He didn't even hesitate, not a minute had even gone by as he slammed into her, taking he roughly. Her body arching and writhing under his ministrations. The loud moans and sensual sounds that came from his mate drove him wild. As he picked up with paces and drilled into her, feeling her walls clenching tightly around him, the sound of wet flesh slapping. He groaned- as he watch his mate arch off the mattress and clawed at her own palms, pulling at her restrains. Her eyes gone wide, changing into golden emeralds, before turning into a hooded gaze of pleasure, her mouth gape open as she screamed for him.
Instincts taking over their bodies, as his thrust quickened to a speed he had bot known he was even capable of. Her walls clenched tightly around him, reaching her peek, squeezing him tight, as he felt himself swell and tighten around her. Groaning and growling as he spilled inside her. Clutching her tight around the waist, his talons digging to her flesh.
Leaning towards his mark, he licked the red marking of his claim on her shoulder, and growled as her walls pulsated, clamp down on his swollen member and milked all of his seed.

He bit down on his mark- hard.
Drawing blood and sucking it, licking it dry.

As her body arch and shuddered. His hand came to fondle her breast.

They would knot, staying this way attach to each other for at least an hour before he could pull out and get some rest of his own.

Her body shuddered, her palms bleeding. She panted and whimpered.

"Knot me.." was what came from her lips, her voice hoarse and drench with need.
"please knot me.."

He didn't understand- he was knotting her. In fact his knot was still attach to her clenching walls.. What did his female want?

There you have it, chapter 7 !!
God that was hard.
So here's a confession- I don't usually write rated M. Sure I read them, but writing them? I never done it until now.

No. It isn't because I'm a minor- in fact I'm in my twenties. A college graduate with multiple jobs and an aspiring writer.. :)

I'm sorry this took awhile..
Like I said- I have multiple jobs..

I really hope this pleases you all..
Hope you liked it!