Nine

Vote ,Comment & SHARE!! Thank You! <3

" What the fuck did you just say?! " Dante growled hard and slammed the not so good doctor on the stone wall, holding him by the neck, choking slowly. If he was going to push further, he would already break his windpipe and the doctor who insulted him would be dead in seconds.

"Alpha.. " His Beta, Anton has come rushing in from down the halls. "We have a situation.. "

Dante snarled, and turned to look at his beta. Eyes blazing molten gold, his hand never leaving the doctors neck.

"What is it?!" He snarled.

Anton stood unfazed, the doctor starting to making annoying choking sounds beside him. Dante let him go, as his body sagged and fell to the floor, gasping for breath.

"You are not going to like the sound of this, Alpha.. " Anton's voice was strained, this made him arch his brow in question.

"Spit it out before I toss you out the window too Beta.."

" Males are lurking outside of our boarders as we speak.." Anton, reported arms to the side, head held high. But it didn't go unnoticed that his beta was barely breathing.

"Explain yourself, Beta... " glaring at the doctor who held the walls for support as he stood up slowly.

" The Luna.... " Anton trailed off as Dante growled, his head turned to look at his only friend, canines baring in warning.

Anton gulp and slightly trembled, something uncommon that peeked Dantes' curiosity.

"What of my mate?.." he growled

"Her scent, Alpha.. We could all smell it up to a ten mile radius, maybe even more.. Her scent is calling on every un-mated male..." Anton gulp and took a cautious step back, as Dante stalked towards him.

"Her scent...is MINE!" he roared, and lashed his claws out almost slitting the young Beta's throat.

"Yes Alpha." Anton fell on his left knee and bowed in submission.

"Get out!" Dante yelled at them, as the doctor scrambled to his feet and hurried away with Anton in tow.

He turned and made his way back to his bedroom. He could kill them, he really wanted too. But that would have been unwise- his rational side got the best of him. Making his way back to his unsupervised mate.
If he had to lock her up in a cellar, he sure as hell would.

Nobody was touching what was his.

Amelia

Hot.

It was too hot. As she wiggled around the bed, kicking at the extra pillows that surrounded her, tossing the blankets to the side. She leaned on her elbows slowly pushing herself up, leaning back on the metal headboard.

She could feel the sweat trailing down from the back or neck and her temples. She panted, and whimpered in discomfort. It was too hot.

Glancing at the pitcher of water on her bedside, she reached in and grabbed hold of it, ignoring the glass that sat beside it and gulp down the cool liquid from the large container.

Once she had drank the whole thing, she frowned and placed the empty pitcher on top of her lap. Staring at it, as if it would fill up by itself.

"I take it you were thirsty.." She yelped with a start, looking up to see her mate, leaning beside the bedroom door.

His hot gazed stared at her, a sexy smirk on his handsome face.

A slight squeal left her lips, as she hurriedly grab hold of her blankets and covering herself. Her cheeks flamed in embarrassment.