Six

A loud growl echoed through the walls of the castle, as he walked in, eyes blazing gold, canines bared- looking at each and every one of them like a predator about to catch his prey.

Almost all of his men were hovering around the hall, each one of them, in a haze. As uncontrollable growls grew louder and louder, the hairs at the back of his neck rose.

He roared, and charged at the young male trying to unlock his bedroom door.

Nobody was touching his mate.
His Mate.  The she-wolf that was still howling beyond those doors, with a scent that called to every male.

No. He wasn't about to let them touch what was his, let alone smell the scent that was only for him.  Made for him.

His beast wanted blood- as he felt himself grow possessive, over the thought of every male taking a whiff of his mates heat.

His eyes flash, as he felt his muscles tighten, raising his chin up in challenge. The male wolves puffing up their chest, eyes the shade of black and gold.

They were challenging him, all of them.

He growled menacingly, and charged at the nearest body he could grab hold of.

Nobody was touching his mate. Ever.

Without even a fight, he had snap its neck like it was a piece of twig in his hands.

"All of you! Out! Get the fuck out!!! Those who stay- die.." He growled, his voice booming all
through out the hallways.

He was Alpha- he was King. Nobody dared defy his orders. Those who did- he would simply kill.

Amelia's scent was thick, by now the whole castle could have sense it. Sending every wolf into a frenzy, his men were all unmated.
That was the problem. She was the first she-wolf to step foot on his castle.

Thank fuck his men seem to have their common sense when they all whimpered like little puppies and run off.

He humph.
Good Riddance..

He then stiffen, as the scent engulf him, luring him in. It was sweet nectar calling to him.

He growled deep in appreciation, as he ever so slowly stalked  his way towards his bedchambers.

Oh yes.

He was going to enjoy this-
He could already hear her moans through the door.

Mate.

The beast in him was eager. As he unlocked the door, and welcomed the sight of his wanton mate. Pleasuring herself for release.

He growled, furious and aroused.

That was his. She was not allowed to touch herself without his permission. But no matter- he was going to teach her a lesson when she regains control of her senses.

For now. He needed release, so did she.

The door bang shut, as he stood there, growling. His mate whimpering and trashing in tangled sheets.

Beautiful.

His eyes closed, inhaling her sweet scent. It was too strong, too thick. Arching his head back- he howled.

The mating call response. It was the howl that would warred off any more males who decided they could have a little fun with his mate.

It was an answer to her call, staking a possessive claim, and finally accepting her.

The call alone would ease her pain- a fraction of it at least.

When his howl died down, he stared at her. Simply standing there by the door-with the last of his self control.

He wanted to remember the sight of her- hips arching off the bed, moaning and pleading for him. He wanted to remember that this female was made for him and was his to do with as he please. The moment he mark her, he already claimed.

Now- it was time to dominate her. She would carry his scent, she would obey him, stand by his side, rule with him as a his Luna.

She was going to submit to him and only him alone.

He was going to Mate with her.

Amelia

Hot.

It was so hot.
Everything hurt, her body was burning- she felt her core clench, wet- fluids dripping down her thighs.

A moaned escape her lips, as she rub her legs together. She didn't know what she needed, she just wanted it to stop.

Her hands instinctively trailed along her naked body. Roughly rubbing her peeking nipples, she moaned. As a the touch soothed her flushed skin.

She eagerly placed her hand where it hurt the most, towards her center. She cupped her pussy- without a second thought. Shoving her finger inside.

She moaned. It wasn't working- she needed something more. She could feel her muscles contract and clench hard around her slick finger.

She wanted more- the burning in her stomach kept building and building- tears pricking from her eyes.

She wanted to scream- she wanted to howl. She didn't know what she wanted anymore but she needed something. Her body burt with that incomprehensible desire.

Before she could even stop her fingers from pushing in deeper inside her aching center.

A large warm hand held her wrist, pushing her hand in place. She gasp- as the touch sent sparks running through her body, making her tingle with delicious sensations.

She moaned, arching her hips as the hand guided her trembling fingers through her wet heat.

In and out, rubbing, in and out.
Again and again, faster and harder, stronger.
Before she knew what was happening, her insides clench, hips arching upward.

Begging for more and more- as something inside in her kept building and building, climbing higher. She screamed- clenching down hard and arching off the bed, exploding in a sudden climax of pure ecstasy.

When she came down from her high, panting hard. As the hand released her- her hands came down on her sides clutching on the sheets.

She blinked back her tears- and breathed in his scent. Her mate was here.

He hovered over her, in between her legs.
She almost arch at the feel of him there.

Oh God. She needed something she couldn't even understand.

' Knot Me. Please... ' she gasp out, as she felt the tip of his manhood push in her entrance.

"With Pleasure, Little Luna.." Dante growled out, making her whine.

He purred at her, and nipped at her shoulder, licking at her mark. Her hips arch upward,suddenly pushing him in.

She moaned in pleasure and pushed her hips up further. His head snap up, he growled.

"Patience, little one.." He groaned, as he slowly invaded her, pushing through her barrier.

She screamed, feeling herself stretching and filling.  Her muscles clenching from the intrusion.

"More, Alpha.. Please.." The words came right out of her mouth on pure instincts.

This seemed to pleased him.
As he purred and nibbled her shoulder blades..

She begged..