"Stop!" Zima shouted.

"Then tell us where the Emperor of the Village of Grace is,"

Zima then quickly without thinking, bit the red-haired ninja's ankle.

"OW!" He yelled jumping off of Zima's hand and holding his ankle. "The bitch bit me." He glared at her. Zima quickly got up and ran in a different direction. The ninja that did not speak the entire time ran after her, and just as he was about to grab Zima's arm, a kunai appeared and was thrown towards him. He quickly backed up and jumped up on a branch of a tree. The red hair ninja and the look-alike ninja did the same. Suddenly two mystery ninja covered in all black except for their eyes appeared.

"Lady Zima are you okay?" One mystery ninja asked.

"I'm fine where is Aki?" Zima asked worriedly. Zima looked behind the ninja and saw Aki running towards her.

"Aki!" Zima smiled brightly and ran straight into Aki's arms.

Aki hugged her back, "I should have never left you alone, did they hurt you? I heard you yelling." Aki spoke fast, and looked around Zima body, he spotted a bruise on her wrist.

"Don't worry about me, they wanted to hurt you," Zima said.

"Well isn't this cute," The red hair ninja said while standing on a branch of a tree. "The most coldhearted emperor of all Japan has finally found someone that would fuck him."

Aki glared at him, "Why are you after me, and what village are you from?" Aki demanded. Zima stood beside Aki holding his hand, the two other ninjas that looked exactly the same stared at Zima with there narrow eyes on the tree branches that they stood on.

"We just wanted to deliver a simple message, Lord Aki of the Village of Grace," The red hair ninja replied with a sarcastic tone.

"Lord Aki," said a mystery ninja. "There are probably from the Village of fire, they have red pants and red vests. But they are not wearing headbands, or any certain logos so they could be spy's, or ninjas disguised on a mission."

Aki took a step closer to the trees that the three men were standing on, "I'm only going to ask you one more time, who are you and what do you want?"

The red hair ninja rolled his eyes, "Were not from the village of fire, we just have to deliver this scroll to you," The ninja pulled out a scroll, and thrown it down at Aki. The mystery ninja caught it before it reached Aki to make sure it was not a trap or paper bomb.

"It's clean," one said, and he handed the scroll to Aki. Aki eyed it unsurely, and then looked up at the three men on the tree branches.

"Well, we can't stay here all day," The red hair ninja turned to his partner, "ready to leave Iwao."

Iwao nodded, and his clone body that Zima bumped into, puffed out in the air. Zima's mouth hung, 'His clone just disappeared,' she said to herself.

The two men disappeared and left jumping from tree branch to tree branch going farther and farther in the woods. Aki put the scroll in a pocket that was inside his Kimono.

"I will read the scroll when we get back to the village, for now, let's focus on getting back to the village immediately before we meet more enemies." The mystery ninja nodded, and Aki led the way with a shaken Zima back to the carriage.

Zima looked at the cut that was one her arm, from the shuriken that grazed her, it was no longer visible, but a little blood was still on her hand. As they reached the carriage Aki notices the Shurkien on the carriage door, "They threw weapons at you?" Aki asked outraged. He looked down at Zima's hand, which still had blood on it. "Ugh, we shouldn't have let them gotten away!" He yelled.